• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks sign Vladimir Radmanovic

ATLJA316

• Premium Member

...lol, all I can think about is how somebody on this board always managed to throw his name in some kind of scenario that brought him here. I don't know who it was, all I know is that I could care less about this cat then and I care even lesserer now.

I don't care what happens this off season, during the regular season, or how deep we go into the playoffs. I just want to see Jeff Teague play. I want to evaluate him with meaningful minutes for a full season.

• Premium Member

Is anyone else getting that feeling of hopelessness one gets before abandoning their favorite team ?

Not yet. You have to remember, we're filling those filler spots. This is where we had Josh Powell and the other ham and eggers off the bench last year. I still consider TMac an upgrade (even though I don't expect Tmac from 2003).

If there's ever a year for Marvin to be aggressive, this is the year. Unfortunately, I don't think it was a back thing. I think it was a mind thing.

• Moderators

Is anyone else getting that feeling of hopelessness one gets before abandoning their favorite team ?

^no worries, Stockholm Syndrome kicks in before abandonment happens every time. I'm already rationalizing Radman as we speak.

~lw3

• Like 1

Not yet. You have to remember, we're filling those filler spots. This is where we had Josh Powell and the other ham and eggers off the bench last year. I still consider TMac an upgrade (even though I don't expect Tmac from 2003).

If there's ever a year for Marvin to be aggressive, this is the year. Unfortunately, I don't think it was a back thing. I think it was a mind thing.

Hoprfully the mind thing with Marvin so he thinks it was his back why he couldn't produce and comes out playing like gang busters...angel19.gif

• Premium Member

These are the type of players you end up with when you give out terrible contracts that hamstring your ability to bring in quality players.

Well Truth,

If we had a bag of money...we wouldn't do much better than this. Look at our history. At least now we are winning.

Players see our organization and would rather use us to get better contracts with other teams than to Genuinely come. Check out Shaq last year. He wanted 8 freakin million to play with us. However, he went to Boston for less than 2?

Yay, non-guaranteed as per MC @ajchawks. I can pull the cork out now...

~lw3

Re-read the tweet. I believe MC was answering a question about whether Stackhouse had a contract with us or just trying out.

Here it is:

Resized_image_normal.jpeg

ZBDickens
Zach Dickens

@
ajchawks
Have the Hawks signed Stackhouse or is he just a non-roster invitee?

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

CunninghamMichael_389878h_normal.jpg

Michael Cunningham

@ZBDickens Deal is non-guaranteed

1 hour ago via TweetDeck

• Like 1

• Moderators

Re-read the tweet. I believe MC was answering a question about whether Stackhouse had a contract with us or just trying out.

Here it is:

Resized_image_normal.jpeg

ZBDickens
Zach Dickens

@
ajchawks
Have the Hawks signed Stackhouse or is he just a non-roster invitee?

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

CunninghamMichael_389878h_normal.jpg

Michael Cunningham

@ZBDickens Deal is non-guaranteed

1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Back goes the cork...

~lw3

Well Truth,

If we had a bag of money...we wouldn't do much better than this. Look at our history. At least now we are winning.

Players see our organization and would rather use us to get better contracts with other teams than to Genuinely come. Check out Shaq last year. He wanted 8 freakin million to play with us. However, he went to Boston for less than 2?

Exactly D...that's why we are in the situation we are in...we p!ssed away so many top draft picks from when we were a 13 win - then 26 win team. Had we not been duffuses we would be thought of as the power in the South.