I understand CP3 and Howard..............

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

I understand why CP3 would not sign an extension or why Howard does not list Atlanta as a destination. With Sund making stupid statements that show the Hawks have no intention of being competitive I would not be interested in coming here either. Why waste your time with a franchise that doesnt want to win a championship.

The Hawks are a complete JOKE!

• Premium Member

I understand why CP3 would not sign an extension or why Howard does not list Atlanta as a destination. With Sund making stupid statements that show the Hawks have no intention of being competitive I would not be interested in coming here either. Why waste your time with a franchise that doesnt want to win a championship.

My thoughts exactly! It pains me to think that their will be some people who will actually pay their hard earned money for this mess.

CP3 said he would consider an extension. Dwight just hasn't said crap about Atlanta from my knowledge. From people close to Dwight, they said he doesn't want to be a Hawk. CP3 is at least open to the idea and that was with NY having room for a max deal.

ASG really has disappointed me to a completely different degree than usual. I think it's fair to say I will not attend a Hawks game this season till ASG takes their head out of their arse.

"If you're happy with your bigs and you know it clap your hands..."

(one bald man claps)

~lw3

I knew he wasn't trading for bigs. There just isn't any out there right now that's affordable. I am pretty sure Atlanta will be more open to it during the trade deadline using Hinrich contract.

• Premium Member

Howard doesn't get the final say on his destination. Right now Otis does.

Orlando told Dwight who he could talk to. We beat Orlando in the playoffs last year. Would you want to be the guy who gave your rival your franchise player?

Neither Atlanta nor Boston nor Miami can talk to Howard. Otis made sure that Howard talked to either WC teams or a team that is not a threat and offers alot... NJ.

• Premium Member

its the same sh*t everyday on here.. always hating.. but in a month every1 will be talkin about how capable we are of making a run in the playoffs

So you call it "hate"?

I guess I think we need to do whatever it takes to win, and many other organizations are trying to improve their teams.

What part of we are trying to sell the team don't you get. They probably didn't care about JJ's contract because they knew that they would not be around to when he really isn't going to worth it (not that he is now). Look at the GM, look at the coach, this is a bush league organization. We all know that. That's why our only hope is for our talent to get better. We are always linked to scrub, d-league type players. Earl Watson, Gilbert Arenas, broken down McGrady, broken down Shaq, Jason Collins(who will not get any play if Howard goes to the West). remember when these jerks tried to pass off the signing of Kenny anderson and Jon Barry as something big. Its not that they don't want to spend its just that they don't have the money. So there will be no Dwight Howard, no Cp3, No Deron williams, nothing but scrubs and journeymen and Joe Johnson.

Edited by Wurider05
  • Like 2