• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who will make the all-star team?

Supporter

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If we continue to beat teams with our balanced attack on offense and defense, I don't really know which hawk can make it. I doubt that any hawk will be voted by fans since they are not that popular to the casual fan. Previously the coaches voted in Horford and Joe, but I don't see either as the main reason we won our previous games. Will we get any All-Stars this year?

Edited by Supporter

Joe

Al

Smoove

if Boston continues to struggle.

Rose, Wade, James, Soudemire/Melo, Howard

Rondo, Boozer, Stoudemire/Melo, Granger, Bosh, Joe

Thats leaves 1 spot(possibly 2 if we are not buying Boozer). NO WAY IN HELL does Any other Celtic make it unless that team starts ballin like crazy again. Thats leaves Smith, Horford & Deng. Kinda Tough.

IMO no way Smith makes it unless he averaging 20. Not because he wouldn't deserve it but because I don't think the coaches like him.

Edited by PureGreatness

Horford will get in before Boozer and Granger.

I'm not sure, the Hawks have balanced scoring, and I think the players ppg will be kinda low compared to other players. It depends on how well the team is doing at the time.

If we had 7 or 8 players (when Hinrich comes back) averaging double figures and shooting around 45% and it canceled out all of their chances at the All-Star game, I wouldn't care one bit. After Yao and A.I. were fan selected last season, it just doesn't matter to me unless you're talking about future Hall of Famers and how many consecutive appearances they had when discussing their legacy. Our focus should be exactly what it is now: playing team defense, spreading the ball around to the open/ hot hand, and sitting atop the Eastern Conference healthy and deep. Not individual accolades. Now if some guys have a appearance incentive, that could be a problem this year.

Edited by benhillboy

If we had 7 or 8 players (when Hinrich comes back) averaging double figures and shooting around 45% and it canceled out all of their chances at the All-Star game, I wouldn't care one bit. After Yao and A.I. were fan selected last season, it just doesn't matter to me unless you're talking about future Hall of Famers and how many consecutive appearances they had when discussing their legacy. Our focus should be exactly what it is now: playing team defense, spreading the ball around to the open/ hot hand, and sitting atop the Eastern Conference healthy and deep. Not individual accolades. Now if some guys have a appearance incentive, that could be a problem this year.

Coaches vote after the starters are selected by the fans. If we are dominate and winning a lot, I expect three to four All Stars especially if Boston struggles which I don't expect.

Don't know, Dwight Howard? crazy.gif Seriously, I think it would do a world of good if Joe and Horf decided push Josh for his first appearance. Feed him the ball a little more and maybe talk him up in the media, even if it keeps them home.

Not happening. The All Star game is in Orlando and they want him to represent the Magic.