• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hotlanta roundup of today's game and life in general

niremetal

• Premium Member

You expect better from scrub that shouldn't even be starting?

I HATE Joe Johnson. Dang... Just how bad can someone actually play?

I hate his ugly looking face, his poor shot selection, his declining game and just everything.... There is nothing about him to like. I wish the Hawks hadn't ever traded for him. He has replaced Reef as the most hated Hawk for me.

The Hawks and Atlanta teams have done this for years. It wasn't the fans that blew that game. It was the players. They don't have the ability to finish the deal. They've proven it and they will do this more times this season becasue they always do. They completely canceled out the Miami game. Good job guys. Now that Miami game doesn't mean anything.

I can't say that I've quit on them because I've never believed in them and they prove time and time again why I don't.

He shouldn't even be starting. He's not a real PG and he's a choker and his defense is overrated.

The players lost the game because they're chokers. It's that simple. It's the SAME team it's been for 7 years. The results aren't going to change.

They've done this for years. It's not going to change and only a moron thinks they will "learn" something from this game.

They've had 7 years to learn and they haven't done it.

-Braves blew a 10 game lead in the wild card

-Bulldogs blew bowl game

-GA Teach blew bowl game

-Hawks routinely choke

tumblr_lcop958FkI1qz9upvo1_400.jpg

Edited by niremetal
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

Just a fan whose seen the same ol s*** year after year, that's all. Nothing will change. With this team it will always be status quo until new ownership comes along, which, seems to be an eternity before happening.

I liked you better when you were a ghost.

• Like 1

I liked you better when you were a ghost.

You mean when I racked up rep points last season with my well-thought posts? Sorry i'm not a nerd alert around here during the summer you cellar-dweller. Go back to mommy for them home-cooked meals.

Edited by Boss