• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

joe fn johnson

HawkItus

Joe will always be an all star. Please trade Smith and Horford for Howard and Anderson.

Teague/Joe/Howard will win it all.

Where's the Joe Hater Club now? They popped their weasel heads up after the SA game, guess they go back to the troll kingdom for now. Amazing game from Joe, Josh almost had a triple double, "the worst player in the NBA" Zaza almost double doubled and even Marvin showed up with 22. Great comeback from a truly horrible first half.

We're all part of the Joe Hater Club...he has to do this thing consistently for us to resign from said club. You may say that you've been a Joe fan all along, but I wouldn't believe you. I have this feeling that when he was consistently failing at being THE GUY, you were trashing him as well. BUT, maybe I'm wrong, maybe your were the one saying "Its OK people, he's the ONE, we just have to believe in him and eventually he will be the player that his contract says he should be". Not sure since I don't know you.

I'm not sold yet, but I like what I see so far against bad competition.

Me giving this dude props is getting old. I could diminish his performance by pointing out the opponent or the fact that he took 1 free-throw to 5 threes, but then I'd be a sucker so I won't (ha). When taking into account 30 points in 30 minutes and only 2 turnovers, I'll settle for admitting he balled the hell out like a max guy. The Raptors are an NBA team and he didn't need to go to the line with his stop-and-pop game on automatic, so this performance is un-hateable even by me. WHEN he's on (that qualifier is used too much with Joe), I can't front like his follow-through, ball flight, and rim accuracy/ swish isn't one of the better ones in the world. I'm dying inside. Let's Go Horfordless Hawks.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2