• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MC article: Historical night for Josh Smith

coachx

Good article.

http://www.ajc.com/s...ht-1352030.html

Smith had 30 points, 17 rebounds, seven assists, four steals and three blocked shots. According to Elias Sports Bureau, only one other player has reached those levels in all five statistical categories since the NBA started officially recording blocks and steals in 1973.

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member

Yes it did

X2. Honestly, I think Joe would welcome a 'Batman' at this point in his career. Josh could be that guy, in fact he has been that guy for a few games this season, but he has to be more consistent. I'm not asking for a perfect game every time, but he needs to keep his good to bad ratio at 2:1 much like the Phoenix game.

Any team where Josh Smith is your best player is a team that will not make very far. Josh is benefitting from JJ being double and triple teamed. When a coach actually game plans for him he can easily be shut down. Have you ever noticed that 95% percent of his jumpers are wide open. Josh struggles when teams have a good enough defender to guard JJ one on one.

• Like 1

Wurider is right. Josh is not and never will be a #1 option. We don't have a #1 option on offense.

Wu, depending on the team, Joe has trouble killing a smaller guard on the block. That's the worst thing I've seen in Joe's game this year. It's making me think he is getting worst. Everything else is similar but Joe has to have his post game for him to be "Joe".

Edited by nbasuperstar40