• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Get us a PG! It's not JJ fault!

Brotha2ThaNite

I was a big fan of Teague but as of late I’m so sick of his lack of confidence in his shot.

I’m so tired of him passing up open shots. He did this alot tonight.

JJ passed that ball to him because he was open. He passed the damn ball right back to JJ to put him in a very bad spot to shoot the ball over 2 players.

That was Teague’s shot to take and he F---ed it up!brick%20wall.gif

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

Teague is regressing in my eyes. Tonight was horrible the only play he made was the layup at the end he had at least 3 to 4 fastbreaks that we could have scored and either he went weak to the hole or turned it over. He plays with no confidence and he doesn't get the team in any offensive sets. It may be time to start looking to improve the pg position cuz Teague has showed me nothing.

I think that Teague will be fine but he's got to do what Rondo did and make this his team and play like he did against Miami. Tonight with JJ back he looked passive and that's very much outside of his nature.

I agree - but the thing with Rondo was the Big 3 aand Doc allowed Rondo to make it his team and handle the playcalling on the floor. LD, Joe and Josh aren't ready for that.

I think that Teague will be fine but he's got to do what Rondo did and make this his team and play like he did against Miami. Tonight with JJ back he looked passive and that's very much outside of his nature.

Teague is not going to be fine because he lacks courage and toughness. He isn't real PG and honestly I'd rather have Pargo in there at the end of games. I dosed off so I didn't see the end of the game, but if he passed open the shot that people say he did.... That Bibby 3pt shot.... Well, he should be benched to start the next game.

I agree - but the thing with Rondo was the Big 3 aand Doc allowed Rondo to make it his team and handle the playcalling on the floor. LD, Joe and Josh aren't ready for that.

I'm not sure that LD or Josh feel that way, but I do have a feeling that Joe doesn't want to give up control of the offense.

Teague is not going to be fine because he lacks courage and toughness. He isn't real PG and honestly I'd rather have Pargo in there at the end of games. I dosed off so I didn't see the end of the game, but if he passed open the shot that people say he did.... That Bibby 3pt shot.... Well, he should be benched to start the next game.

Wait what? Teague had 32 points against the 2 best teams in the league while shooting 60% from the floor. He made huge shots in those games and played fearlessly. Tonight he looked like a shell of that player and the only difference is Joe.

I'm not sure that LD or Josh feel that way, but I do have a feeling that Joe doesn't want to give up control of the offense.

Wait what? Teague had 32 points against the 2 best teams in the league while shooting 60% from the floor. He made huge shots in those games and played fearlessly. Tonight he looked like a shell of that player and the only difference is Joe.

You're saying that Joe doesn't want to let Teague take the game over and contradict what he's saying to the media about giving Teague the reigns to this team??? If anyone is stopping Teague it's Josh and Teague himself. We just saw today how Teague deferred to Joe in the last play, and don't even get me started with the countless times that Josh has brought the ball up instead of Teague (who is always wide open). If we want to let Teague play to his strengths (quickness and speed) we should ALWAYS give the ball up to him on the fast break since he is the fastest guy on this team. If we want to let Teague develop we need to get rid of Josh because Josh will always be wanting to take the pg duties away from him.

Edited by Supporter
  • Like 1

You're saying that Joe doesn't want to let Teague take the game over and contradict what he's saying to the media about giving Teague the reigns to this team??? If anyone is stopping Teague it's Josh and Teague himself. We just saw today how Teague deferred to Joe in the last play, and don't even get me started with the countless times that Josh has brought the ball up instead of Teague (who is always wide open). If we want to let Teague play to his strengths (quickness and speed) we should ALWAYS give the ball up to him on the fast break since he is the fastest guy on this team. If we want to let Teague develop we need to get rid of Josh because Josh will always be wanting to take the pg duties away from him.

I don't have any evidence to back that up, it's just my opinion that since Joe has been here the longest and he's always been the primary ball handler that he'd have the most trouble giving up the reins to the team. I could be completely wrong about that, but it's just a feeling that I have.

I absolutely agree with you that Teague should always be bringing the ball up the floor when he's in the game. I hate seeing forwards and centers do it and it goes against everything that you're taught from the very beginning in basketball about finding the outlet man and then running down court.

You think Smith complaining publicly about Teague taking too many shots might have had something to do with Teague deferring? That is hilarious, Smith telling anyone else they're taking too many shots. Last time I checked, basketball was a team sport.

Edited by Watchman

Teague is who he is. He will only feel confident when he can attack and no one truly collapse on him. That won't happen with most personnel in the NBA. Teague will be a waste as things currently stand.

I was a big fan of Teague but as of late I’m so sick of his lack of confidence in his shot.

I’m so tired of him passing up open shots. He did this alot tonight.

JJ passed that ball to him because he was open. He passed the damn ball right back to JJ to put him in a very bad spot to shoot the ball over 2 players.

That was Teague’s shot to take and he F---ed it up!brick%20wall.gif

I find it interesting that people can post stats, records, photos, tape, etc and your answer is "it's not JJ".

Teague is who he is. He will only feel confident when he can attack and no one truly collapse on him. That won't happen with most personnel in the NBA. Teague will be a waste as things currently stand.

He played pretty well the previous game. I just think it's ridiculous for Smith going around telling anyone else on this team they shoot too much. At least Joe has come out publicly in the past encouraging Teague. I guess Smith felt he wasn't receiving his proper allotment of shots. They were disrespecting him I suppose.

Edited by Watchman

Russell Westbrook has been told by everyone he shoot too much. So has Josh been told to stop shooting 3s. Teague is nearly a 50% shooter. So he should be like, smuck Josh!

if he lets Josh tell him how to shoot then he might not be our PG for the future. PGs most be leaders of the team like a QB.