• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Javale McGee lowlight reel - dumbest player in NBA history?

Admin

Trade Horf for him and Blatche! lol.gif

Well, he just might come at a bargain this summer but I'll never forget Odom's quote on him "because the game is called basketball, not run and jump."

Haha that's a funny quote I hadn't heard.

Diesel would trade Marvin for him right now I guarantee you that!

Oh here is another great new one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVXpLeHWPa0

That made my day, the Lamar Odom quote was "spot on" never heard it before.biggrin.png

You need to add his low-lights from last night vs spurs.

The post-up attempt really wasn't all his fault - really bad pass - the ball should have been delivered out to his left not towards the middle of floor.

His BBALL IQ is atrocious, and so was a good bit of guys with extreme athleticism who became very good players, but I'd take him in a nano second to play next to Horford. They don't always change but at a decent cost, he's definitely worth the risk.

Edited by y2kenta

I personally don't have a problem with McGee, he obviously has a low basketball IQ, but I think that makes too many people far too eager to criticize everything he does.

Alleyoop off backboard- He is playing at home, and he wants to get the crowd into it so a highlight play is never a bad idea. There was no defender who could stop him at all, so what is the harm? If LeBron would have done that people would have gone crazy.

Post up play- You're gonna blame him for a terrible entry pass, really?

"Dumb" save- He took a bump from Cousins and had no choice but to throw it in off-balance before falling out of bounds. What would be the better thing to do; hold it and just lose the possession? Throw it as far as possible and possibly lead to an easier fast break? It isn't like he wanted to get a turnover...

Free-Throw Line Dunk- They are down by 25 with one possession left in the game; what harm actually came from it? Woulda been insane if he threw it down, and the fans stay during blowouts in hope of seeing something dope. What, do you want him to lay it up and take the two points so they can lose with class?

Dunk Over James Jones- Not exactly that smartest play ever, but he at least taught James Jones to think twice before taking a charge again.

Running Back Early on D- He gets criticized for lack of effort and bonehead plays; but then he gets criticized for hustling back on defense to prevent a fast break? If you pay attention, he saw a Raptors player (looks like Amir Johnson) take off running up court and was quick enough to keep up. He was just a little slow in realizing that the Raptors obviously suck at rebounding. Then Wall throws a terrible alley oop, not Javale's fault.

Triple Double- Obviously his teammates have to have some appreciation for him if they let him get the ball a ton in an attempt to get his triple double. Why wouldn't he be excited about such a feat? It isn't like he taunted the other players, he was just hyped to get a P/R/B 3/xx.

It is obvious he is dumb, but none of these plays were THAT bad. In the grand scheme of things, Josh shooting terrible 3's in clutch situations is MUCH more detrimental to the team. (No, this isn't Josh hating either). I would just much rather seem him attempt some crazy dunk, down 20 than take dumb shots. Oh well.

• Premium Member

Ive been watcing Shakin a Fool lately and every episode, he has a Javale McGee Spotlight. It's sad but McGee comes through everytime. Every time. It's hard to believe that his mother was a WNBA allstar hall of famer.

Maybe that's not her child.

I personally don't have a problem with McGee, he obviously has a low basketball IQ, but I think that makes too many people far too eager to criticize everything he does.

Alleyoop off backboard- He is playing at home, and he wants to get the crowd into it so a highlight play is never a bad idea. There was no defender who could stop him at all, so what is the harm? If LeBron would have done that people would have gone crazy.

This not viewed in the context of the game it is viewed in the context of the season. You are having a really bad season and you do some crazy s*** to get more attention put on you?

Post up play- You're gonna blame him for a terrible entry pass, really?

I wont blame in for the pass, although I do think he could have gotten it, I blame him for getting pushed out of the post by someone that is a foot shorter than him.

"Dumb" save- He took a bump from Cousins and had no choice but to throw it in off-balance before falling out of bounds. What would be the better thing to do; hold it and just lose the possession? Throw it as far as possible and possibly lead to an easier fast break? It isn't like he wanted to get a turnover...

Him I dont know maybe he could just tap it in bounds so his team has a chance to get it, not turn around asses the situation for a few seconds and then throw it right to the opposing player.

Free-Throw Line Dunk- They are down by 25 with one possession left in the game; what harm actually came from it? Woulda been insane if he threw it down, and the fans stay during blowouts in hope of seeing something dope. What, do you want him to lay it up and take the two points so they can lose with class?

There is no defense for this, this is a ridiculously selfish and stupid play. Again trying to get the attention with a selfish play and it backfires on him.

Dunk Over James Jones- Not exactly that smartest play ever, but he at least taught James Jones to think twice before taking a charge again.

So let me get this straight he ran down to defense because Johnson started to......then he didnt stop when Johnson stopped? Does he not have eye's, can he not see what is happening on the court? Or does he just not care and going through the motions?

I wont blame him on this play, just trying to get a triple double, I just think it is funny how long it actually take him to get a point.

None of them are detrimental because the wizards are barely in reaching distance by the end of them game. I wonder if that is because McGee does dumbshit in the first three quarters?

So let me get this straight he already knows he cant make a dunk like that, he already tried it a few weeks before, so he decides to try it again only with a defender in the way this time?

I'd take him at his 2.4 mil this season to play defense and grab some rebounds but:

1. who do we give up for him

2. he is a RFA next season and is gonna be looking for a big payday

I'd take him at his 2.4 mil this season to play defense and grab some rebounds but:

1. who do we give up for him

2. he is a RFA next season and is gonna be looking for a big payday

I'd take him as well!

I'd also hire Master P as his agent so that we'd get a sweetheart of a deal like the Saints / Dolphins got with Ricky Williams when Master P was his agent. I doubt McGee would even figure out that he got screwed.

• Admin

Hilarious...I would take him too as he is a pretty good center but he is a moron

It doesn't help being part of a team that are full of talent and atheletes but are young, impressionable and dumb. Washington is a me first selfish team with no chemistry at all. Until they break it up and get some chemistry players and veteran mix in there ... they will never be successful.

I'd take him as well!

I'd also hire Master P as his agent so that we'd get a sweetheart of a deal like the Saints / Dolphins got with Ricky Williams when Master P was his agent. I doubt McGee would even figure out that he got screwed.

Javale prolly might not figure out he got screwed...but his mom, Pam McGee sure would...she is a battle ax when it comes to her son.

“He potentially could be a really good player,” Artest said. “I think he got to go to school a little bit more. He’s got to work on that IQ a little bit. He got to watch more tape. I don’t think he watches tape. I think he plays video games. I do. I don’t think he watches tape. I think he plays video games and I think he could possibly have an Atari. He should upgrade to a Play Station.”

Atari? He’s that out of date?

“Possibly Atari,” Artest said. “He could potentially become a force, if, if he wants to. But if he doesn’t, he can continue to play Atari.”

LMAOO Artest is funny as hell

• Like 1

Trade Horf for him and Blatche! lol.gif

Well, he just might come at a bargain this summer but I'll never forget Odom's quote on him "because the game is called basketball, not run and jump."

Edit, now this post makes sense.