• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Larry Drew

smoove31210

• Premium Member

Stat sheet from tonights game says they are pretty even...come up with a better excuse!

What excuse? They run out and beat up on Washington and Cleveland and everyone wants to praise Joe and Smoove as stars and how good the Hawks are. Then, they play a legitimate playoff team and get beat and instead of it being on the players, it's now the coaches fault? That excuse doesn't cut it. I'm not absolving Drew of all responsibility, but it's not all his fault. The Hawks are not as good as some want to think they are. Deal with it.

The problem was Drew killing momentum with another "return from injury player" experiment. Sounds familiar huh? Yeah, he did the same thing with Kirk a couple months ago. How do you give a player that's never in the rotation until we play Orlando 10 freaking minutes??!!! And which impact player suffered?? Oh yeah, Ivan Johnson whom only logged 10 minutes! I don't get Drew at all and I don't see how you can blame the players. Collins single-handedly was responsible for giving Boston 7 points! We don't need this guy!!! Absolutely no contribution at all. And even missed his free throws.

So we could beat OKC with Larry Drew as coach but we can't beat this old Celtics team???

Earlier today, I tripped on a crack in the sidewalk. Later, I went cross country running and did not fall down. This does not mean that I lack the stability to walk on sidewalks, nor does is indicate that I will always stay on my feat while cross country running.

This is like beating a dead horse. Why do you all think that hes going to change from one game to be the best coach in the league the next game.. ITS LARRY DREW.. We should be used to this by now.

• Premium Member

Drew for playing JaCo while IVAN was available and for blessing Josh's jumpers, deserves most of the blame. Birdbrain for being himself, a 5-20 man, a lot of it as well. JJ deserves some for his 7 turnovers (really atypical, he was the one who kept us in the game)

• Premium Member

Was completely outcoached and did not make adjustments well...but I am sure most people are going to say it was just fatigue, sorry that excuse won't fly because Boston played with the same limited bench.

Oh now, how disrespectful that you question LD's coaching ability on this site. The nuthuggers will be on excuse city, kind alike liberals are.

Of course, you are 100% correct in your assesment

• Moderators

Oh now, how disrespectful that you question LD's coaching ability on this site. The nuthuggers will be on excuse city, kind alike liberals are.

Hey, hey, hey! Leave us LD-critiquing southpaws out of this! Posted Image

~we love our cons!

• Moderators

Let's save the politics for that board and stick to Hawks basketball on this board.