• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Give it up to em!

Diesel

• Premium Member

Back to back to back and quadruple overtime. What a game, comes close to that OKC Minny game a few nights ago. If that Joe 3 to tie doesnt make Top 10 it will be a tragedy.

How freakin Clutch is Joe!?!???!!!If you cut him open, you'd get cold icewater.
  • Like 1

Interesting.It was a Great win.However, had we lost many would have called for LD's head. Interesting was keeping Mac and Rad on the bench for the entire forth quarter and 4 overtimes.Coach's decision (or indifference) aside, there should be a lasting bond with those 8 players that brought the win home.MacGrady is the only true Superstar (former et al) time in this league and I would rather see him involved more.

According to MC in his AJC report LD kept TMac out of the game because he is dealing with a bad knee. Thus he kept him on the bench, don't know if there was any reason for Vlad.

• Moderators

I was bothered that we saw no subs coming in other than for guys fouling out but you know Corbin was playing that same game. Say what you want about LD's strategies but you can't deny that the Hawks are playing harder and smarter than i think i've ever seen them. Josh hasn't carried the team like this before either.

• Premium Member

I was bothered that we saw no subs coming in other than for guys fouling out but you know Corbin was playing that same game. Say what you want about LD's strategies but you can't deny that the Hawks are playing harder and smarter than i think i've ever seen them. Josh hasn't carried the team like this before either.

He needed to substitute more often. Why didn't we see more of Willie and Vlad? I know T Mac was supposedly hurt again but good grief I don't ever want to see Joe with fifty five minutes on the last night of a back to back to back.

Usually in OT you ever hardly see subs come except someone fouls out. You never expect to play so many OT's