• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game Of Thrones

Wurider05

Oh yeah it's an excellent show and the last couple of episodes are really going to blow you away! I think the 2nd season starts this coming weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. Another series that was just as good to me was The Tudors series, which ran for I think 5 seasons, and was amazing as well.

• Moderators

I got the first season for my birthday. Just a few episodes in and it is solid so far.I have a hard time not holding up HBO shows to the Rome series which I thought was fantastic. I know that isn't fair (and it doesn't keep me from enjoying another show but it is what it is).

thanks I thought that the season started this past weekend. I should have the first season done by tomorrow.

Haha yeah that's how I watched it too. Oh and nope it's Sunday April 1st so you haven't missed anything, although it's going to suck not being able to watch them all back to back!

I got the first season for my birthday. Just a few episodes in and it is solid so far.I have a hard time not holding up HBO shows to the Rome series which I thought was fantastic. I know that isn't fair (and it doesn't keep me from enjoying another show but it is what it is).

What Rome series are you referring to? Oh and happy belated b-day?

I finished the first season of Game Of Thrones this morning. I am amped up for the 2nd season to start. I really dislike that King Jaffre. he is a totaly douche. They kind of threw in some supernatural stuff in the later episodes and I like where they are going with the dragons.

I finished the first season of Game Of Thrones this morning. I am amped up for the 2nd season to start. I really dislike that King Jaffre. he is a totaly douche. They kind of threw in some supernatural stuff in the later episodes and I like where they are going with the dragons.

How did you feel about Stark (Sean Bean) getting killed? That was a major surprise to me! And then I was really disappointed when they killed Drogo cause he was a pretty badass character. I'm not sure how I feel about the dragon girl but I hated her brother so I was glad that he got killed. I need to go back and watch the last few episodes to refresh my memory before the new season starts. Oh and yeah the thing with the dragons is going to be very interesting!

D went out kind of weak in my opinion. He was too badass. I think that his character was s to build up the dragon girl.I was totally shocked at what happened with SB. Totally shocked.The dragon girl's brother was an *ss.I think that Ned's daughter is going to be badass (the youngest one). Looks like the oldest one may do in the king. I really hate that bastard. He makes dragon girl's brother look like Ned Flanders.

• 4 weeks later...

Rome was an EPIC show. Definitely the best of the HBO series. The next in line for me is Band of Brothers, then Game of Thrones. There are some deaths I'm really looking forward to in GoT, mainly then entire Lanister clan (except the Imp), and pretty much all who supported the Queen (little finger, etc). I haven't read the books, but my guess is that John Snow is actually the son of King Robert and Ned's sister.

Rome was an EPIC show. Definitely the best of the HBO series. The next in line for me is Band of Brothers, then Game of Thrones.

There are some deaths I'm really looking forward to in GoT, mainly then entire Lanister clan (except the Imp), and pretty much all who supported the Queen (little finger, etc).

I haven't read the books, but my guess is that John Snow is actually the son of King Robert and Ned's sister.

WTF man how about a spoiler tag here???

• 3 weeks later...

WTF man how about a spoiler tag here???

No spoilers that I'm aware of. Just the people that need to lose their heads!I've only read 1/2 of the first book, so I have no idea what is going to happen in Season 2.

No spoilers that I'm aware of. Just the people that need to lose their heads!I've only read 1/2 of the first book, so I have no idea what is going to happen in Season 2.

Oh so you were speaking hopefully and not factually then? It sounded like you were talking about what was going to happen... to which I can agree with hoping to see happen.As to the best HBO series ever, sorry but that distinction goes to The Wire, bar none. The first 3/4's of the Sopranos would be next and then a debate can begin.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out this awesome Game of Thrones - Maroon 5 parody song... warning, DO NOT watch this if you haven't watched the 1st season of the show!!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rapo0h-RDnk&feature=player_profilepage

Funny as hell!!Dolfan you liked how the season ended?

Well until you mentioned it I didn't realize it was over so that makes me sad... but that final episode was awesome and the 2nd season was nearly as good as the first. Winter is coming and soon! What did you think?