• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should Sund and ASG keep LD and gang?

NineOhTheRino

Keep LD  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

I bet my life that if LD is fired ASG would name Lester Conner or Bob Bender as his replacement.

It depends on what is out there. I thought we should have moved on Rick Adelman. I don't think we should dump LD for someone like Michael Curry.

I see no sense in changing my mind now. I've been wanting Mike Fratello back since we replaced Lenny Wilkens. I think with Fratello, we may not be up tempo and flashy, but we will be fundamentally sound and disciplined. Both of which I think we lack under LD. I also think Fratello will be less likely to play players that hurt the team, like Jason Collins, than LD is.

• Moderators

I don't know how much more LD can do. The team is playing extremely hard for him, we've had lots of injuries yet we still have a good record. I think the guy has proven he can be a head coach. Unless you're bringing in Hubie Brown we'd most likely be getting another question mark.

I don't know how much more LD can do. The team is playing extremely hard for him, we've had lots of injuries yet we still have a good record. I think the guy has proven he can be a head coach. Unless you're bringing in Hubie Brown we'd most likely be getting another question mark.

Mike Fratello is a young Hubie Brown. Ha! Compared to Hubie, Mike being 65 is young. The guy can flat out coach though!! He's the type of coach that you see eating dinner and coming up with plays with the salt and pepper shakers.

Mike Fratello is a young Hubie Brown. Ha! Compared to Hubie, Mike being 65 is young. The guy can flat out coach though!! He's the type of coach that you see eating dinner and coming up with plays with the salt and pepper shakers.

Do you think he would come out of retirement for what the ASG pay ?

• Premium Member

Some think we need more guys, a real center whatever this means, etc.

I think we need someone to make Josh stop shooting jumpers and give Jason Collins and T-Mac NO minutes.

Posted Image

• Premium Member

It depends on what is out there. I thought we should have moved on Rick Adelman. I don't think we should dump LD for someone like Michael Curry.

I second this. If there's a chance to improve at our coaching position, I think we should. Part of me wants to say Yes with no discrimination because I think Smoove is the way he is because he has had the same coaching. However, I have my doubts that Smoove will be with us next year so that doesn't matter.Smoove for B. Lopez.