Hawks-Celtics game

smoove31210

I doubt the Hawks are playing possum, but if they are, you can best believe the Celtics intend to make them road kill.

I don't really think we're doing it like we did last year but I do think we are regarding Horford and perhaps Zaza as well.

This wasn't a good win.

Hawks have 5 centers - Count 'em - 5. Last night, we're down to two. Twin and Ivan.As everyone made so much of the Celtics playing mostly bench players and thosefrom the far end of the bench at that, who did they think was on the floor for Atlanta?Sure, we had two starters there to end the game, the other three were from the bench.Seems that all the Celtics were unavailable last night. No one played. Really?How many players are they allowed? They had plenty to rotate players in and out.We were reminded over and over, Celtics have four all stars missing tonight. Wow!Seems that the entire eastern all star team comes from Boston.Despite the fact that Boston won the first encounter by 3 points and the second by 2 pointsin overtime and Atlanta only managed one victory and it against the Celtics D League team,someone explain how we find ourselves with the better record today. How does this happen?Terrible victory for Atlanta and a wonderful moral victory for Boston. Go figure.Guess the Celtics will be favored to win the first round in four games!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Premium Member

Might one of last victories the Hawks get over the Celtics this season.

I don't think one is related to the other.Both Doc and LD know that they were scouting each other. I mean, Boston and LD knows that Boston can't win HC for the first round... They play Miami next. So Doc was playing for scouting. I think LD had the guys out there but they were not showing any defense. We didnt run any traps until the 4th quarter. It was like a Chess Match between Kasparov and Big Blue. Kasparov is not showing his best moves or his signature opening so the game can be just as sloppy as it gets.

Hawks have 5 centers - Count 'em - 5. Last night, we're down to two. Twin and Ivan.As everyone made so much of the Celtics playing mostly bench players and thosefrom the far end of the bench at that, who did they think was on the floor for Atlanta?Sure, we had two starters there to end the game, the other three were from the bench.Seems that all the Celtics were unavailable last night. No one played. Really?How many players are they allowed? They had plenty to rotate players in and out.We were reminded over and over, Celtics have four all stars missing tonight. Wow!Seems that the entire eastern all star team comes from Boston.Despite the fact that Boston won the first encounter by 3 points and the second by 2 pointsin overtime and Atlanta only managed one victory and it against the Celtics D League team,someone explain how we find ourselves with the better record today. How does this happen?Terrible victory for Atlanta and a wonderful moral victory for Boston. Go figure.Guess the Celtics will be favored to win the first round in four games!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hilarious as usual Gray Mule!