• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Walker tweets

Brotha2ThaNite

When Josh went out, it was iso Joe and Pietrus contained him. Without Josh, we don't stand a chance. Joe is not the man anymore even if he is more fundamentally sound. He can't make the big plays when we need him.

Edited by Eddielives

Josh was part of the problem when the celtics started coming back, we probably would of lost if he were still in the game. LD needs to rethink his offensive strategy but it's hard when your whole front court is demolished. Injuries are really starting to take their toll on us.

• Premium Member

That's crap. It was bust into flames before he went out.

Yeah, if you want to go by when we burst into flames...Jason Collins is the most valuable Hawk.or Maybe Zaza.

Thanks. This is bad, makes me pissed too. It was a clear cheap shot from KG. Might as well say f*** it and have the bounty system in place for Ivan if this is how those pussies are going to play. Play BASKETBALL and not see how many fouls calls you can get and how much crap you can get away with.

I must have missed that being a cheap shot, it looked to me like KG was trying to get position and Josh's knee just kind of gave out a little bit. I'd fully expect him to be back the next game since we have 3 days off.

Jay Walker is a well known Josh homer and trying to claim that the wheels fell off with 4:20 left in quarter is just him feeding his confirmation bias. The wheels fell off at 12:00 in the 4th and even then we were still a Joe missed FT away from being down only 2 points with around 1:50 left.

Actually I thought we would win. I thought someone would hit a shot because I knew they would double or triple JJ.

Joe wasn't getting triple teamed and doubles only came if it looked like he was possibly getting by Pietrus. Pietrus contained him.

Joe wasn't getting triple teamed and doubles only came if it looked like he was possibly getting by Pietrus. Pietrus contained him.

They weren't doubling and trapping Joe like some teams do but they were showing HARD on him on every pick we tried to get him open and either Joe wasn't finding the open guy or the open guy wasn't hitting the shot or moving the ball as well. But make no mistake about it Pietrus DID NOT stop Joe on his own.

Thanks. This is bad, makes me pissed too. It was a clear cheap shot from KG. Might as well say f*** it and have the bounty system in place for Ivan if this is how those pussies are going to play. Play BASKETBALL and not see how many fouls calls you can get and how much crap you can get away with.

This team isn't going to win this round anyway so it doesn't matter if he got injured or not. It's going to be ISO offense regardless of who is in there and at the end of the game they will lose.

This team isn't going to win this round anyway so it doesn't matter if he got injured or not. It's going to be ISO offense regardless of who is in there and at the end of the game they will lose.

I will be happy to come back and quote this post when this series is over and the Hawks have won. And if we lose please feel free to come back and quote me here.
  • Like 1

I will be happy to come back and quote this post when this series is over and the Hawks have won. And if we lose please feel free to come back and quote me here.

They're done. They had a chance when they were up 10 and they BLLLLLEEEW IT!I don't want to come back to quote you man. I'll probably keep track of the store, but I doubt I'll watch the rest of the games. No reason to do so.

They're done. They had a chance when they were up 10 and they BLLLLLEEEW IT!

I don't want to come back to quote you man. I'll probably keep track of the store, but I doubt I'll watch the rest of the games. No reason to do so.

Come on Hots we know you far too well for that. You wouldn't have been a fan of this team through all of the horrible years and still be here if you weren't going to watch and see what happens.