• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it time to turn the reigns over to Jeff Teague?

Wurider05

I am working now, when I get a chance I will make keypoints about Teague and what not. Dolfan, you haven't been a grammar Nazi since the beginning of my posting days in 06. I just type sometimes, I barely prove read on this site. Usually multi-tasking...

I've been the same asshole that I am now since long before 06 and that includes being a grammar "Nazr" as I prefer to say it... and my comments regarding the use of the word "Dominate" in this thread extend to many others than yourself NBAS.

I've been the same asshole that I am now since long before 06 and that includes being a grammar "Nazr" as I prefer to say it... and my comments regarding the use of the word "Dominate" in this thread extend to many others than yourself NBAS.

Don't sell yourself short. There's always room to improve on being an A'hole.My biggest grammar and spelling pet peeves are loose being use for lose and there being used for their and they're

Don't sell yourself short. There's always room to improve on being an A'hole.

My biggest grammar and spelling pet peeves are loose being use for lose and there being used for their and they're

Being what now?? Posted Image

• Moderators

There is nothing worst then when people loose their touch with the English language and their allowing poor grammar to become dominate over proper grammar and spelling. The failure to prove read is the likely cause accept when it is an affect of bad advise. It is passed time for people to start figuring out whose responsible for they're own writing.

Its just aweful.

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

There is nothing worst then when people loose their touch with the English language and their allowing poor grammer to become dominate over proper grammer and spelling. The failure to prove read is the likely cause accept when it is an affect of bad advise. It is passed time for people to start figuring out whose responsible for they're own writing.

Its just aweful.

Fixed

There is nothing worse than when people lose their touch with the English language and they're allowing poor grammar to become dominant over proper grammar and spelling. Their failure to proofread is the likely cause except when it is an effect of bad advice. It is passed time for people to start figuring out who's responsible for their own writing.

It's just awful!

Posted Image

"please stop by my office"

There is nothing worst then when people loose their touch with the English language and their allowing poor grammar to become dominate over proper grammar and spelling. The failure to prove read is the likely cause accept when it is an affect of bad advise. It is passed time for people to start figuring out whose responsible for they're own writing.

Its just aweful.

Posted Image Edited by nbasuperstar40

What Jeff needs to work on before "the reins" are his.Jeff needs a pull up jumper of 15-18 feet. Enough to make middle defenders have to step up into him. He can't just go to the basket every time.Jeff needs better decision making between 15 feet to the basket. Far too often Jeff just goes to the rim and tries to score forgetting he should be drawing and dishing 70% of the time. His offense at the basket is a threat, not option 1. Twice last game Jeff split the D at 20 feet, got into the middle of the lane. 1 went for a basket, 1 did not. The second was a basket if he dropped it off after Garnett challenged.Jeff needs to work on his release on his deep, midrange jumper and he should be sleeping with a Ray Allen highlight video playing on tv while he dozes. Jeff's hands flare straight out, the wrist is flat, the elbow moving forward through the release. The ball is not rotating for shooters touch or arc out of his hands due to this.Jeff needs to work on his form shooting free throws. He is too quick and direct in free throw shooting. See above. Not enough arc, touch, wrist is flat, elbow is projecting forward.If Teague improves in these 4 areas, IMO he could be a top 3 point in the league. If he doesn't, he'll be a backup in 3-5 years when the speed normalizes.

I agree on the top 3 potential. This guy could truly be our best player. Josh gets criticized on this board because he doesn't play to his position while Joe gets criticized because he can't get past his defender and draw fouls. Jeff doesn't have the flaws that our best two players have, he is a point GOD! He can be our best player as soon as next year. That is why even if Josh does leave, I will look forward to how Teague developes, and if he truly does take the next step next year we should be contenders with Joe as a second option and Horf as a third option.

I agree on the top 3 potential. This guy could truly be our best player. Josh gets criticized on this board because he doesn't play to his position while Joe gets criticized because he can't get past his defender and draw fouls. Jeff doesn't have the flaws that our best two players have, he is a point GOD! He can be our best player as soon as next year. That is why even if Josh does leave, I will look forward to how Teague developes, and if he truly does take the next step next year we should be contenders with Joe as a second option and Horf as a third option.

There was an assist from Teague to Dampere in the 2nd quarter last night that exemplifies exactly what I meant by "better decision within 15 feet. Damp was open there for about 2 seconds but Teague was dribbing with his head down. If he correct this, our offense would be light years improved.

• Premium Member

There was an assist from Teague to Dampere in the 2nd quarter last night that exemplifies exactly what I meant by "better decision within 15 feet. Damp was open there for about 2 seconds but Teague was dribbing with his head down. If he correct this, our offense would be light years improved.

You make a good point, which is why we should be very encouraged and happy about Jeff. If Collins and Damp convert on his other passes, he would have had 10 or 11 assists. So, he definitely has the tools and ability to be a good point guard in the NBA. However, he only gets there if he is allowed to play his role and other guys play their roles and under control. Edited by Jody23