• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boston Celtics vs. Atlanta Hawks GM 3

HawkItus

No Josh, no chance? In memory of MCA I say "you gotta fight.......... for your right to parteeeeee!" Boston. No gimmee game tonight. Hawks put up a good effort and you'll have to take if from JJ, Teague and the boys.

Edited by sultanofatl

RIP MCA to quote the Boys Lets hope the Hawks "Show some mad heart like John Starks" they loved the knicks lets get this energy for the hawks and if they win I will do the smurf, the popeye and the jerry lewis

• Like 1

Important thing is that Joe regained his confidence, and we gave them a heart attack by nearly winning the game with Joe, Jeff, Tmac and scrubs. Josh comes back next game and hopefully zaza will be good and we will blow them out. We are in their minds.....that is all

Well we gave em a scare. O.T. loss is better than a blowout as far as confidence goes.Win on Sunday and we have our split. Bottom line is...the series isn't over until somebody wins 4 games and they've only won twoOh, and P.S. - thank goodness T-Macs ankle wasn't as bad as it looked originally.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I felt the fix was on for three straight quarters, but I won't complain. We had so many missed opportunities I can't help feeling somewhat optimistic for the remainder of the series.They should not be scared of the Celtics. They are a very beatable team, even in Boston.GO HAWKS!