Superstition

EAambassador

The day of Game 5 I wore my Hawks fitted cap all day long, so today I am doing the same. What is something you guys did different on Tuesday for the game? Since we won, let us do our part and do whatever it was again today.

I went around all day thinking we would lose and it would suck that there would be no more in game chats for the season which made watching the game so much more enjoyable, win or lose. and the squawk would be slow until the draft.I guess I'll think the same thing.

I went around all day thinking we would lose and it would suck that there would be no more in game chats for the season which made watching the game so much more enjoyable, win or lose. and the squawk would be slow until the draft.I guess I'll think the same thing.

I went with my "expect failure" edict until the horn sounded. I wouldn't get my hopes for anything in game or pregame. I fully expect the botched inbound pass and a late winning shot from Boston. So I'm going the same route tonight. I expect us to lose. If we are up by 40 until the horn sounds I expect failure.

I went with my "expect failure" edict until the horn sounded. I wouldn't get my hopes for anything in game or pregame. I fully expect the botched inbound pass and a late winning shot from Boston. So I'm going the same route tonight. I expect us to lose. If we are up by 40 until the horn sounds I expect failure.

Haha so gloomy.. We Hawks fans sure are a tortured bunch.For my part, I will just be watching - Game 1 (in person) and Game 5, our only two wins were the only games I got to watch in full and didn't have to follow on my phone. You can bet my ass will be camped in front of my TV tonight!

1st quarter I watched the game from the bedroom, moved to the couch for the rest of the game so I will be watching it from the couch all game. I'm leaving the background image that I made before the last game up.I also created the game thread the same way I created the last one.