• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

An email from "RebuildTheHawks"

Admin

• Premium Member

I've been treated worse by people who post here everyday. Lord knows I'm not the most positive but sometimes we get WAY too emotional over silly internet stuff.

• Premium Member

He deserves to stay banned. All his posts did was trash the team and when he asked you to reinstate him he didn't even ask you. He flat out demanded you reinstate him. What arrogance! Let him twist in the wind.

• Like 3

Let him back at the draft or until the playoffs are over. Now that the Hawks season is over I think he will be worse and more annoying about running down the Hawks.

Let him back at the draft or until the playoffs are over. Now that the Hawks season is over I think he will be worse and more annoying about running down the Hawks.

I like the idea of a "suspension" as well. From those first two posts it seems like he really is a fan of the team and is just saying negative things out of frustration. I read way more than I post but I do remember him and just chose to skip over his posts after a while. Edited by Mutombolievable

• Moderators

I like the post where he says the Hawks without Smoove, Al and Zaza are worse than the dwightless magic and don't stand a chance. Overtime aside this i found hilarious. Take away most teams entire front line rotation and i think they will be in trouble.

Normally I don't share something that is emailed to me from a member, but perhaps I was unfair in labeling them as a troll and if I was then please let me know and I will reinstate this person.

This guy sounds like me in a lot of ways... So much so that I can't really weigh in on this. lol
  • Like 4

This guy sounds like me in a lot of ways... So much so that I can't really weigh in on this. lol

We are vets and been here for years. Back when we complained, the team sucked. This forum was happy just to have posters. A lot of people can't deal with a treadmill team that can't get over the hump so they get mad at posters who voice their concerns a lot. The newbies get the short end of the stick.

• Premium Member

We are vets and been here for years. Back when we complained, the team sucked. This forum was happy just to have posters. A lot of people can't deal with a treadmill team that can't get over the hump so they get mad at posters who voice their concerns a lot. The newbies get the short end of the stick.

There's a difference in reasoned and educated opinions and taking shots at the team that are simply there to stir up trouble.