Per MC, Hawks will have a Summer League team in Vegas in July

Jody23

• Moderators

Anyone else surprised that Ivan didn't get any votes for the All Rookie teams?

Not really, given voters could only vote for first or second place. Without a third, fourth, or fifth place option, universally everyone can find two guys with a better season than Ivan.

Don't tell him I said that, though... Posted Image #donthavemyhouseexplode

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

Oh yeah i dont think that they're getting a team for Ivan, i just think Ivan will be on the team. Hopefully we'll have a first round pick or two to put out there. I know we have Jeremy Hazell on the team abd theyre high on him.

I agree with you 100%. I can't see us spending that kind of money just on Ivan and undrafted players. We must be at least planning on using a pick this draft!

I'm hoping it means that Atlanta gets more than 1 first rounder. Hello Cleveland. Marvin for #24.

I can see a team giving up a pick and expiring for Marvin if they think he will help round out their roster. I don't think the Cavs are there yet but maybe their owner/GM sees it differently.Here is a team that would fit ..... With Odom gone and Artest should be, Marvin would be a good in LA Edited by Buzzard

Brian Butch to join the Atlanta in summer league-- great fit for Butch who is back healthy- fully expect Brian to be in the league this fall Twitter

• 2 weeks later...

I pray that we land Scott Machado or Kendall Marshall. All I want is a PnR playmaking PG.Goodness that what, Al, Josh, Joe, and Marvin need.

Edited by Joker

Derrick Character is such an underachiever.