• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I hate the Lebron Love... and stupidity of Radio guys.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I was listening to an ESPN show today. Couldn't tell you exactly who this guy was but he was going on and on about how great Lebron is now that he's won a title. He then went on to say that Lebron Distanced himself from...DOMINIQUE WILKINSKarl MaloneJohn StocktonCharles BarkleyPatrick Ewingand all the other guys that never won a ring.First off, how dare he call Dominique's name.Now that that's done.. I will say this with ease.... Lebron's championship is not legitimate. He needed a Harden who looked like he was paid off for most of the series and refs who looked like they wore Miami Jersey to win a championship. Bottom line, the reason those guys don't have a championship is because they played in the years that MJ, Bird and Hakeem played.Bird's big three would have dismantled the Heat.MJ and the Bulls would have dis freakin Mantle Miami and Lebron.Hakeem and the guys would have dismantled the heat.Barkley and the Suns would have beaten the Heat.Malone and Stockton would have swept the Heat.Nique and the Hawks would have gotten past the heat.The BadBoys would have made lightwork out of crybaby Lebron and the Heat.

• Like 1

The refs handed game 2 and 3 to Miami. They should have been down 3-0 or at the very least 2-1. Sterns boys showed Durant that they dont want him on top yet. The nba is just another wwf. As far as radio, espn has always kept their mouths wide open for Lebron. Its his private network.

• Like 1

I hate to sound like my parents and grandparents back in the day but man this is such a lazy generation of young people out there today. Lebron took the easy, lazy, self centered way out to reach his goal. I think most not all but most of his fans are young folks who have no problem with what he did. They have no problem because they dont know what it means to work for something. Lebron doesnt even know the meaning of what a Champion is. He cant shine Niques shoes or any of those players mentioned. He cant even sniff what Kobe has done. He had his dream team by his side and still lost to Dirk and role players last year. He would have lost this year if the games were correctly officiated. These kids think what espn says is the know all end all. Thats why the nba game is basically garbage now. Thats why players like Lebron cant shoot their way out of a paper bag. There is no concept of team passing. Its all " hey watch me dunk or drive or jack up a 3". Lebrons game is very boring but its overblown by espn as greatness. He barrells to the basket with his head down like a bowling ball and rams into players. He doesnt get called for offensive fouls because its his league. He doesnt have anything close to the spectacular abilty that a Nique, Jordan or Kobe have going to the basket or shooting an incredible jumper in traffic. I dont think the league will ever shape up to the standards of the past. I hope this young generation however does.

• Like 3

I hate to sound like my parents and grandparents back in the day but man this is such a lazy generation of young people out there today. Lebron took the easy, lazy, self centered way out to reach his goal. I think most not all but most of his fans are young folks who have no problem with what he did. They have no problem because they dont know what it means to work for something. Lebron doesnt even know the meaning of what a Champion is. He cant shine Niques shoes or any of those players mentioned. He cant even sniff what Kobe has done. He had his dream team by his side and still lost to Dirk and role players last year. He would have lost this year if the games were correctly officiated. These kids think what espn says is the know all end all. Thats why the nba game is basically garbage now. Thats why players like Lebron cant shoot their way out of a paper bag. There is no concept of team passing. Its all " hey watch me dunk or drive or jack up a 3". Lebrons game is very boring but its overblown by espn as greatness. He barrells to the basket with his head down like a bowling ball and rams into players. He doesnt get called for offensive fouls because its his league. He doesnt have anything close to the spectacular abilty that a Nique, Jordan or Kobe have going to the basket or shooting an incredible jumper in traffic. I dont think the league will ever shape up to the standards of the past. I hope this young generation however does.

It's a shame that the league plays favorites and does nothing to hide it. Can you imagine how unpredictable the league would be if it were officiated like college or high school ? Money, like always, has corrupted another good thing.

• Premium Member

Three things about Lebron's illegitimate championship irks me.1. He had to go and build his own team. Imagine if Nique would have said to MJ, Stockton, and Malone... let's all build our own team. We can't get there on our own so let's get there together. The game would have not been worth watching. There was a time in basketball when guys were proud to play for who they played for and Lebron...is nothing. They're saying he didn't have a championship calibre team in Cleveland. He went to the championship!! The truth is that for as good as Lebron is, he knew that he was not good enough... and still is not good enough to win legitimately.2. The refs. Games 2 and 3 should be looked at very carefully. First off game 2. Before the foul seen all around the world... Wade was allowed to just hack..hack..hack with nothing. Then to top it all off, Durant was fouled...blatantly on the last play of the game..The whole world saw it. What does the NBA say... NOthing. Then in game 3, the refs did what they do best... They allowed Lebron to run into people and call fouls on the people he ran over. They specialize in taking a star like Durant and giving him early fouls so that he can play tentatively. Then comes Hackmaster Wade again. What the refs did was that they changed the amount of pressure the heat had to play under. The heat would have lost...easily under pressure.3. The arrogance. I'm glad NIKE sat him down and told him to not be so arrogant. It helped... but he's still an arrogant chump. KIng James... Really? How many other players in history has given them ownselves nicknames?

LOL Diesel, James>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nique and it's not even close. I know Hawk fans love Nique but Nique was more like Melo than James.

• Like 2

*Finger inches close to "Promote to Article"*Agree 100%

Wow, some of these posts are really terrible. Lebron is probably the most talented player we have ever had in the game of Basketball. No concept of team passing? This is getting really dumb.

• Like 3

LOL Diesel, James>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nique and it's not even close. I know Hawk fans love Nique but Nique was more like Melo than James.

You obviously never saw Nique in his prime. Thee end. Edited by NJHAWK
  • Like 3

You obviously never saw Nique in his prime. Thee end.

This is just that awful of a post. Seriously? How is Nique even in the same league with James? James was a superior passer, smarter, has better size, strength, defender, court vision, superior rebounder, superior at off ball defense, better teammate, made other better, can carry a team, is a transformational player. Nique was a better dunker and scorer. The stupid stuff you guys say sometimes on this board really makes me question the BBIQ of our fans.
  • Like 1

Wow, some of these posts are really terrible. Lebron is probably the most talented player we have ever had in the game of Basketball. No concept of team passing? This is getting really dumb.

He is the most athletic and won the genetic lottery., nowhere near the best ever from a basketball skills standpoint. Great partPasser for sure though. Edited by ag82

He is the most athletic and won the genetic lottery., nowhere near the best ever from a basketball skills standpoint. Great partPasser for sure though.

My friend, listen to what you are saying? That's crazy talk. Lebron is extremely skilled. What the hell are you talking about? What is he not skilled at. He is probably the most skilled player we have EVER seen. This is like saying Smoove isn't athletic and Collins is a better athlete type of crazy.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Individual playwise... I don't know. Again, you have to go back to that time and put Lebron there. Lebron in Nique's time would not be so successful. Lebron lacks outside shooting. His game is bouldering his way to the rim and scoring. IN that time, he would have taken some very hard fouls that would have redefined the way he plays. At this time, he's very protected.

• Premium Member

Hey... did you get a transfer from O.J. Sack or were you always a Lebron Sack rider??Lebron is not the "most talented player" we have ever had?? Are you kidding me?Lebron doesn't have the shooting Consistently. Lebron doesn't have the mental toughness. Lebron plays in a time whereby if you take any of the stars from Dominique's time and placed them here, they would do very well.Lebron never had to play teams with the physicality of the Bad Boys, the Knicks, or the Celtics. When was the last time you have seen Lebron take a real hit? He cries when he play the Celtics of now and they are not really physical. Physical play is no layups.. work for everything. Lebron hasn't had to endure that. Ask Pippen what Physicality would do to you.In fact, Lebron is like a Scottie Pippen. Big guy who can pass, score, and play defense very well. BUT... when you put the guy into a physical situation, he packs up.Nique didn't have a Jordan to turn to, but he still endured and flew. Nique didn't call up Karl Malone and say... hey man, let's play in some city together so that we can win? He didn't call Barkley and say... Yo Chuck.. me + You could win not 1, not 2, not 3...

Individual playwise... I don't know. Again, you have to go back to that time and put Lebron there. Lebron in Nique's time would not be so successful. Lebron lacks outside shooting. His game is bouldering his way to the rim and scoring. IN that time, he would have taken some very hard fouls that would have redefined the way he plays. At this time, he's very protected.

Lebron shoots the ball decently considering the defense played on him. Lebron is 6'8 270. That's bigger than most players from 1980-1993. He is a man freak. Lebron game is based off of distributing, attacking, mid range jumpers. Because of his passing ability you want to force him to shoot but easier said then done since he has such great court vision. The best method to beat James is to make others around him beat you. Dallas won this way, clearly OKC couldn't do much of either. Lebron is a freak. He is the one forward, I would take with HOF centers to start a team all time. He is very protected? If he is protected by refs, I wonder what you thought of Magic or Michael Jordan. Those guys might as well give refs Lakers and Bulls jerseys and a championship ring. Diesel, you are looking like a hater. I would fall back.

Again, you have to go back to that time and put Lebron there.

Diesel, think about what you said. Think about it again. Then think about it for the 3rd time. If you don't feel stupid each time then I don't know what to say.

Hey... did you get a transfer from O.J. Sack or were you always a Lebron Sack rider??Lebron is not the "most talented player" we have ever had?? Are you kidding me?Lebron doesn't have the shooting Consistently. Lebron doesn't have the mental toughness. Lebron plays in a time whereby if you take any of the stars from Dominique's time and placed them here, they would do very well.Lebron never had to play teams with the physicality of the Bad Boys, the Knicks, or the Celtics. When was the last time you have seen Lebron take a real hit? He cries when he play the Celtics of now and they are not really physical. Physical play is no layups.. work for everything. Lebron hasn't had to endure that. Ask Pippen what Physicality would do to you.In fact, Lebron is like a Scottie Pippen. Big guy who can pass, score, and play defense very well. BUT... when you put the guy into a physical situation, he packs up.Nique didn't have a Jordan to turn to, but he still endured and flew. Nique didn't call up Karl Malone and say... hey man, let's play in some city together so that we can win? He didn't call Barkley and say... Yo Chuck.. me + You could win not 1, not 2, not 3...

O.J.? Seriously son, you guys are getting on my nerves with this. Once it was clear we wasn't going to land him for Marvin in a SnT, I stopped talking about him. I just needed to hear it from Memphis first. I am not a sack rider for any player. But I am not stupid like you guys are either. I will not say Nique is anywhere near Lebron because he is not even close. It's that type of stuff I question the BBIQ of this board.Who is more talented than Lebron?Lebron consistency is one of his best traits. Mental toughness is can learned. Look at MJ, he wasn't known to be a good teammate or have mental toughness till the Bulls beat Detroit. You are just talking to talk.Oh god. This is getting really stupid. The game has moved from being tough physically in attitude and fouls to advanced defensive schemes and extreme data based on where the player is hot from, shot charts within the game and what not. The game has greatly progress in the last 20 years Diesel. If you don't think the game is tough now as far as the defense being played, then I have nothing to say to you.Diesel, you are hating. Scottie Pippen is something of what Bron is like but he is far more talented. He is more like Magic and Scottie than MJ and Kobe.It's clear you are not going to be logical so this convo is over. I really don't like talking to you. I really don't think much of your work on here and that's being nice since I told Dolfan, I would be nice. Edited by Joker

My friend, listen to what you are saying? That's crazy talk. Lebron is extremely skilled. What the hell are you talking about? What is he not skilled at. He is probably the most skilled player we have EVER seen. This is like saying Smoove isn't athletic and Collins is a better athlete type of crazy.

Shooting from outside the paint.

Shooting from outside the paint.

What about it? His shooting splits are not bad at all.

In the same way shaq was skilled and is one of the greatest.all time big men, a huge chunk of that is because he won the genetic lottery. It doesn't make him less great, but also doesn't mean he had the best basketball skills.