• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I hate the Lebron Love... and stupidity of Radio guys.

Diesel

Please. How old are you... let me guess.. 20. You never watched MJ did you. MJ had to play the Knicks, Pacers, Pistons, and Celtics. IF Lebron had to do that, he would quit.

Just leave him alone and let him be....he don't understand skills compared to athelstism. Joker you make me laugh!!!! And u say our boards have no BBIQ! LMAOHELL IM IN MY 20s but I actually watched skilled players like Jordan at a young age. Clearly joker doesn't know the difference so there's no need to argue with him. He's a Lebrick fan.

Guys let's knock off the personal back and forth. There's no need for it and it only escalates. I'm as guilty as anyone so I'm not throwing stones, just reminding you to try and be like AHF and refrain from the harmful comments.

Even Darth Vader eventually won his enemies over so surely we can all have some love for Lebron in some way.

So instead of rings and MVPs all Lebron is missing is tossing Pat Riley down a chute?

And ah ha! Look who is able to see threads again!

So instead of rings and MVPs all Lebron is missing is tossing Pat Riley down a chute?

And ah ha! Look who is able to see threads again!

Don't go bragging or I'll put you back in timeout again! Next time I'll just have to figure out a way to do it without taking the whole site down for everyone.

Just don't understand all the Lebron hate??????? Haters are going to hate. Because of the three things he did that Dolfan pointed out, don't make me laugh. If that is the only thing negative about the guy give me a break. Those are minor. People are making it a mountain out of a mole hill. The guy is a hard worker, good teammate, and a good work ethic. Geez what horrible qualities? Meanwhile guys are doing drugs, killing people, beating their wives, banging prostitutes, having kids with numerous women, etc.... I don't believe LBJ has ever been associated with any of the above.

I grew up in the era of Larry, Magic, Isiah, Barkley, Jordan, and Nique. Hell Nique is my favorite player of all time. I'm still pissed he is not on the 50 greatest team, Worthy is, come on man. However Nique was not as good as LeBron.

I think people now days hate to have things shoved down their throat. That is what ESPN, NBA, and other networks do with LeBron. I can see how that would piss people off, being told who you should like. Hell I have never watched an episode of Seinfeld because everyone on this planet tells me how great it is and that its the best show on tv ever. I just don't watch out of spite because people force it on me. On a side note I know I would probably love it since I love Curb Your Enthusiasm. Back to my original point I was making, since we are being crammed down with LBJ our natural tendency is to hate and then fall back to the back in my day argument. You know this one everything and every person was better when I was younger. I love this one. Let's live in the past and never grow and evolve. Believe it or not players get better and so does life as you get older. It doesn't always get worse.

So now every player in my era is suppose to be better than LBJ because that was when we were young and everything was better then. I dare you to go back and watch some of those games and you will notice, what they were doing back then wasn't that much spectacular than today. The only exception would be Jordan. That guy does stand the test of time. Yes this era may have done it first, but the guys today do it just as good if not better.

I watched that Dr J documentary the other day and they showed one of his signature moves, you know the one palming the bball swirling under the backboard and making a reverse layup. Unbelievable. At the end of the documentary they showed the same move and then showed Lebron doing the same exact move and god he made it look just as easy as Dr J if not easier. Afterwards LBJ credited Dr. J as one of the greats of all time and paving the way for him. Boy the LBJ is a horrible guy, LOL.

I use to have fights with friends growing up about Nique and Jordan. I was the only one that would say Nique was better. I remember during an all star game when Nique missed a break away dunk and my buds heckled me. I threw everyone out of my house because I was so mad. Couldn't stand Jordan hated him (similar to the haters of LBJ on this board). I sounded like a lot of others on this board. Conspiracy theories to allow Jordan to win, if other guys had Pippen, Grant, or Rodman they would win as well. After awhile I took a step back and watched more Jordan games and it hit me that I was watching greatness. That I needed to appreciate what I was seeing. After this I realized how ignorant and stupid I sounded when I was bashing him.

People can hate LBJ or like/love him. That is up to them. I just want to add you are watching greatness. Hell Magic after his second championship the other night said he could go down as the greatest of all time. I think he knows a little something about bball and he played in the era that everyone puts on a pedestal. I will say Magic can embellish for tv and today's society over reacts so quickly with social media and wanting to be first with information, however LBJ's greatness isn't an over reaction. All I can recommend is to sit back and enjoy his talent. I didn't with Jordan and I regret all the hate I had during that time that I couldn't appreciate more what I was watching.

Now the debate on Jordan and LBJ will go on. I can't side either way at this time, I would like to see the rest of LBJ's career first. As much as I hate to say it LBJ is much better than Nique ever was and most of the other players of that era. Doesn't mean that our era was bad, just means we are seeing something different now. Something great.

Enjoy him and since DF was his GM in Cleveland maybe next year we can get him to opt out and play with the Hawks. Posted Image

• Like 1

Lebron might be the best passing small forward of all time. He can also defend positions 1 through 5. He is a threat to get a triple double any night, and he can drop 40 on you if he really wants to. He also is just won back to back championships and MVPs, and had one of the most efficient seasons in NBA history. But yea, you guys are right in your completely objective analysis. He sucks

• Like 1

Lebron might be the best passing small forward of all time. He can also defend positions 1 through 5. He is a threat to get a triple double any night, and he can drop 40 on you if he really wants to. He also is just won back to back championships and MVPs, and had one of the most efficient seasons in NBA history. But yea, you guys are right in your completely objective analysis. He sucks

Where did anyone and especially a group of people say he sucks? And MVP means nothing because if it were a fair award MJ would have won them all and LeBron would be winning them all now because he's the best player in the game.

Where did anyone and especially a group of people say he sucks?And MVP means nothing because if it were a fair award MJ would have won them all and LeBron would be winning them all now because he's the best player in the game.

So what is your argument against Lebron as a basketball player. He basically has no flaws in his game.

So what is your argument against Lebron as a basketball player. He basically has no flaws in his game.

Who said that I have an argument against Lebron? I just said he's the best player in the game. But he's not without his weaknesses, let's not act like he's flawless. Even he's admitted that he's passed up shots in favor of forcing other teammates to take the big shot, turned it over at critical times, and doesn't always play to his strengths.

• Moderators

Where did anyone and especially a group of people say he sucks?And MVP means nothing because if it were a fair award MJ would have won them all and LeBron would be winning them all now because he's the best player in the game.

I hate that people have changed the meaning of the MVP trophy to mean "The Best Player in the League Award". It's suppose to go to the player that is the most valuable to their respective team, not the Best Player in the League Award, but that is what it is now.

I hate that people have changed the meaning of the MVP trophy to mean "The Best Player in the League Award". It's suppose to go to the player that is the most valuable to their respective team, not the Best Player in the League Award, but that is what it is now.

It's hard to argue that player is not Lebron every year though. Nobody impacts the game like he does and without Lebron Miami is at best a 2nd round playoff team.

• Like 1