• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

There is no reason for Joe Johnson to still be on this roster after tonight.

MVP23

I don't care what it takes, or what he get in return. SOMEBODY out there, ANYBODY has to be dumb enough to take on this contract for the 15 ppg Joe is going to average from here on out. Dear God.

• Like 1

In all honesty I think losing JJ would set us back. There's not plenty of SG's in this league right now that can contribute the way he does for us. We spend too much time complaining about his contract and not enough acknowledging how much of an impact this dude seriously makes.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Joe is a lot better than people like to give him credit for... He is basically our only offensive threat and people want to dump him just because of his contract... Joe's production is a direct correlation to him not having help on the offensive end and being double teamed practically every trip down the floor. Sure, Smoove can put up 25 a night, but no one respects him as a shooter. They WANT Smith to take jump shots. Joe really is the only player on the team that can hit ANY jump shot on the floor. Teague... no. Horford... no... Smoove... yes, but not a high enough rate... Marvin... don't make me laugh. Get Joe another shooter such as Martin or somebody (anybody) and then we will talk about JJ2. I have learned that you can't call someone a failure until you put them in the best possible situation and they still fail.

• Like 1