• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Hold Ongoing Johnson Talks With At Least Six Teams; may be the busiest team in trade market

GameTime

I want Gasol for Joe. Trade Howard to Atlanta for Horford. Trade Gasol to Minny for Rubio and scrubs. Squad upRubioJenkinsMarvinSmooveHoward

• Moderators

I think more than the Nets want Joe. S.A.S said Kobe wants Joe on the Lakers

...and that deal would likely be Joe for Gasol straight up. Not good enough. More interested in what the Nets have to offer. Would like to know who else is interested in Joe... With all of this interest, I'm starting to wonder if this a mistake to trade Joe...

...and that deal would likely be Joe for Gasol straight up. Not good enough. More interested in what the Nets have to offer. Would like to know who else is interested in Joe... With all of this interest, I'm starting to wonder if this a mistake to trade Joe...

Read on RealGM that the trade talks with the Nets are about to fall through cause the Nets aren't comfortable enough to deal with JJ's contract anymore.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/221953/Hawks_Hold_Ongoing_Johnson_Talk_With_At_Least_Six_TeamsHave spoken to 20 teams and continue to have ongoing talks with 6 but let some bloggers tell it any GM willing to trade for that contract is incompetent and a fool. Joe's contract is not as bad as some make it out to be like I have been saying all along. Still don't think anything gets done if teams are going to try and fleece us by sending back hog scraps.

Kobe and Joe on the Lakers would be redundant. No way the Lake show spends $20 M on a player who is a dirt poor man's version of a player they already have.

Joe is much better than Kobe without the ball in his hands.