• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Espn Reporting Marvin Trade and JSmoove is Happy

phoostal

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8124428/atlanta-hawks-trade-marvin-williams-utah-jazz-devin-harris-according-sourcesNow every Espn talking head is saying Atlanta could be the front runner for Dwight with cap room or either best package for trade. Either we would be the leader to get him and Paul.

Marvin actually fits in well in Utah. he is the only SF on the team. In a structured offense and a solid coach, Marv will really show what he can do. This isn't a bad trade for either team. But Teague is better than Devin Harris.

Marvin actually fits in well in Utah. he is the only SF on the team. In a structured offense and a solid coach, Marv will really show what he can do. This isn't a bad trade for either team. But Teague is better than Devin Harris.

Completely disagree. Harris is just as fast if not faster, is a better defender, passer and gets to the line more. Teague may be the better shooter.

From the Stien piece, it sounds like Smith is on-board with the moves. I think Josh wants Atlanta crowds like they were for the first Boston series, what 4 years ago? Getting Howard would create that sort of atmosphere.I really hope Howard is Ferry's end-game in this. Adding Paul would be insane.

I actually think Paul would consider signing here long term more than Dwight. I also think Duck will play well in Utah but he needs to get his body in order.I mostly believe we should go ahead save money this year and tank for a top ten pick and roll out the red carpet for the two guys we want most in free agency.

I actually think Paul would consider signing here long term more than Dwight. I also think Duck will play well in Utah but he needs to get his body in order.I mostly believe we should go ahead save money this year and tank for a top ten pick and roll out the red carpet for the two guys we want most in free agency.

we're too good to tank. We still have 2 AllStar level players and a former AS in Harris. We're also deep, have good shooters and the kind of characters you want on your team.Rejoice Squawkers, you will never hear Barkley call us nice guys again.