• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

FA SF

bigjmw84

I would get Beasly instead because he can start right away. With Green, he's coming off a major surgery and you don't know if he is able to start. With Beasly, you get an offensive Small Forward, who can rebound and defend his position. Michael Beasly>Jeff Green

• Like 3

Boston signed him last season for approximately 9 mil before they rescined offer...so I doubt it.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I would get Beasly instead because he can start right away. With Green, he's coming off a major surgery and you don't know if he is able to start. With Beasly, you get an offensive Small Forward, who can rebound and defend his position. Michael Beasly>Jeff Green

Mentioning Beasly and defense in same sentence is a no no - his offense and rebounding is good tough. Edited by JayBirdHawk

Really don't think Beasley is anymore of a true SF than Josh. I really don't like the idea of keeping Josh at PF and Al at C because Al needs to be playing PF and evaluated at that position going forward. We really need a starting C.TeagueHarrisSmithHorfordC Could workorTeagueMorrowSmithHorfordC Could workFerry needs to go out there and make us a real deal.

How bout Corey Brewer (reunite him with his Gator teammate)- not sure if he is RFA or URFA or Dorell Wright.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I think Denver signed Brewer for this year even though it is not showing up on hoopshype.com because when you go to ESPN TRade machine he is under contract while people like Kirk are not a option. I would like Brewer though if that was not the case.

Edited by MrMeltdown

How bout Corey Brewer (reunite him with his Gator teammate)- not sure if he is RFA or URFA or Dorell Wright.

Say no to Corey Brewer. His defense is solid, but scoring the basketball for him is like trying to speak Chinese.

Say no to Corey Brewer. His defense is solid, but scoring the basketball for him is like trying to speak Chinese.

we have a lot of scorers in Morrow and John Jenkins, we need defense at that position. Brewer's shot has actually improved including his 3-pt range, he can be our Bruce Bowen lite. Edited by JayBirdHawk

Green would be an amazing pickup if his ticker is okay. Beasley is a below average player. He gives about half effort and he doesn't play any defense.

Mike Beasley is not below average. He's one of the better scorers at his position and a good rebounder. He's just horrible defensively.
  • Like 1

Mike Beasley is not below average. He's one of the better scorers at his position and a good rebounder. He's just horrible defensively.

He's not the type of guy I want on any team I root for. Unless it's a pot-smoking team.