• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

These recent events almost make me wish we drafted Perry Jones

GameTime

Lol remember Orlandos run to the finals. What better type of player to have on the court with Dwight than a drop dead 3 point shooter like Jenkins.

If we get Dwight this year great. I was speaking if we were waiting until 2013 FA

A guy with greater upside definitely would have made better sense especially at so cheap a salary commitment. It's not just that, Jenkins would have been better playing off of the old core but now Morrow duplicates the exact same skillset except is proven at this level.

Perry Jones is the prototypical "great athlete that runs like a deer" that the fans fall in love with when they see his athleticism, but when you break his game down and look at the metrics, you see that this is simply a guy who is a great athlete that isn't a very good basketball player at this time. The fact that he fell shows that teams are starting to pay more attention to the metrics, and I'm a little surprised Sam Presti took him, though the structure they have up there at this time, they can afford to throw away a pick for a couple of years to see if you can develop this guy's athleticism into something.What Perry Jones is on the basketball court is currently a below average rebounder who is also a below average defender that doesn't score efficiently in the post. Falling in love with athleticism and length is the reason guys like Tyrus Thomas, Anthony Randolph, Brandan Wright, and several others here recently have been taken in the lottery, and when you value that over actual ability, you end up taking those guys over the likes of Brandon Bass, Paul Milsap, Craig Smith, and Carl Landry.

• Moderators

This shows that the 1st pick was definitely a Drew pick. He had no idea.

No way Ferry didn't make the pick. He is running the show. His first act wasn't turning the draft over to a coach who won't be here in a year.