• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Devin or Teague?

Brotha2ThaNite

I really think Devin could be another Diamond-in-the-rough for us. He averages over 45% from the field...80% from the free throw line...and 30+% from the three point line. His assist average is right there with Teague (and would be better with more playing time).

Im excited to see Harris. Right now Harris and Teague are the 2 guards with the most talent on the squad. Unless something changes roster wise OR Jenkins hits the ground running Id like to see them start together. Morrow is a great 3 point shooter ( just ok last year but before that had great 3 point shooting season) but I hear he doesnt do much else so he is better suited for the bench. Perhaps they will have D.Stev start the game for Defensive purposes the way Woody used to have Royal Ivey start. Harris and Teague should get the most minutes though.

Edited by NJHAWK

• Premium Member

I would be mildly surprised if Harris were on our roster come opening night. I would be shocked if he were on our roster come the trade deadline.I don't see us re-signing Teague after next season.I don't see us making the playoffs unless the East is even worse than I think it is.So I guess my answer is: Does it matter?

I would be mildly surprised if Harris were on our roster come opening night. I would be shocked if he were on our roster come the trade deadline. I don't see us re-signing Teague after next season. I don't see us making the playoffs unless the East is even worse than I think it is. So I guess my answer is: Does it matter?

Lol. Anyone else think of Randy Quaid from Major League? Jeez

• Premium Member

Lol. Anyone else think of Randy Quaid from Major League? Jeez

Major League > Major League II. But Major League II was funnier than the original. http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQArDMKdSVc

Teague was a terrible PG. Good talent and quality player but a terrible PG. Harris without even a second thought.

Teague was a terrible PG. Good talent and quality player but a terrible PG. Harris without even a second thought.

Completely agree with Joker. Teague doesn't really make plays for other players. That's what a PG does. Teague is an above average passer at best. With that said, Teague at SG. He showed signs of that he could be a SG last year. He is similar to JamalCrawford. Harris is a playmaker. He will be our PG.

I don't get this foolishness at all. Utah had more talent than we did last year but we were the better team but still people want to start a guy that has clearly been on the decline for sometime and could not even hold his position from Earl Watson. Watson was finishing games before he got hurt. Just seems like people dream of stuff they can't have. The serenity prayer is great, you know?

Edited by MrMeltdown
  • Like 1

Teague should start. Yeah,yeah - I know, he has no PG skills, he can't pass blah blah blah but Ferry has to evalauate him to see if he will be extended and worth keeping as a long term answer as the starting PG. A full training camp, no Joe and Harris to push him will be a good thing. He can mentor Teague form the bench and in practice - this is the first PG who is similar to Teague in terms of atheticism and ability and speed to get to the rim that has been on the rosterDevin is on a 1 year deal and will be a free agent next year. He has been in the league long enough for Ferry to know his game and decide if he will offer him a new contract when the time comes - time for Teague to step up and sink or swim.