• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Scrub Videos - A Tribute To Hawks Scrubs, Hope you guys enjoy it.

ATLscrubLove

Whose scrub vid do you want to see next?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Btw I realize some of the players weren't exactly scrubs but the pictures I found of some of them were just too funny to pass up. Also, there were some more players I couldve added but I think those were the main batch of scrubs.

what? no Pedrag Drobnjak? lol that was my favorite Hawks scrub of all time! he would randomly launch 3s worse than Smoove would

Dang I missed him, I forgot about him. Im only 20 so I didn't remember everyone. Which is why i started with 1999

• Moderators

I wouldn't say they were major contributors, T Lue wasnt bad but he wasnt super. Marvin well was merely a bust but I considered him a scrub lol.

I'd say all three were major contributors to Atlanta because they all played major minutes. AJ and TLue just on really bad teams. Plus AJ and Tlue have played big minutes in the nba finals. Pictures were hilarious though. What was Pepe doing getting a blood transfusion?

I'd say all three were major contributors to Atlanta because they all played major minutes. AJ and TLue just on really bad teams. Plus AJ and Tlue have played big minutes in the nba finals. Pictures were hilarious though. What was Pepe doing getting a blood transfusion?

Yea lol I think Pepe was either getting a blood transfusion or getting some fluids, either way it was hilarious. Yea I mean I was never a fan of AJ, I liked T Lue but that picture of him and KG was too funny not to add.

nice vid good laugh the speedy injury prone claxton had me rolling

Thanks, yea I've watched it like 20 times an I'm still laughing. Im currently working on a tribute to the core 2005-2012. Hope it turns out good as well
  • Like 1

Roshown McLeod and Chris Crawford! Except they had their random stints as our top scorers.... maybe even more reason...

Thats why I didn't add them, because they were good at times. But I still should've put them in.