• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

First game for Johnny Cash!

Brotha2ThaNite

Hawks Fans, John (Johnny Cash) Jenkins really showed he is that shooter! 4 out of 5 from downtown, over 50% fga... no turnovers! I love the way he moves without the ball. He looks to have a very good BBIQ as well. http://www.nba.com/summer-league/games/20120713/ATLWAS/gameinfo.html

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite
  • Like 1

If you watch college basketball you know he can shoot and you also know he can't get his own shot. He would have been a absolute steal in the 2nd rd. With Morrow and Korver on the team he may end up being our 3rd best shooter and hardly see the floor.

I love the way he moves without the ball. Dam right, as impressive as his shooting was. We had some guys here in the nba for years that had no clue how to move without the ball like this guy does.

If you watch college basketball you know he can shoot and you also know he can't get his own shot. He would have been a absolute steal in the 2nd rd. With Morrow and Korver on the team he may end up being our 3rd best shooter and hardly see the floor.

Yet he was driving and creating shots for other players. 4 assist no turnovers. Could have had about 6 or 7 if guys werent missing bunnies. Edited by NJHAWK

Mr. Meltdown, I also think that Korver and Morrow are going to have career years and make it difficult for Jenkins to see much playing time in his rookie year, other than in the many blow out wins we take part in, mainly because of all of Morrow and Korver's 3 pointers.

• Moderators

I love the way he moves without the ball. Dam right, as impressive as his shooting was. We had some guys here in the nba for years that had no clue how to move without the ball like this guy does.

It's one of the biggest problems with players in the NBA nowadays... No one knows what to do without the ball in their hands! Most of the time you just see guys just hang out in the corner and wait for the ball to come to them... Reggie Miller should be ashamed!