• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Blech Football

lethalweapon3

I hope you get that impression from a perceived lack of fan interest at GT rather than GT being a superior school or something like that. I know plenty of people that chose the schools you mentioned over GT.Don't get me wrong, GT is a great school and I am not hating on them

Perhaps it's just my fondness for 'geeks' but I do think highly of GT as an educational institution. Nothing wrong with those other schools but if I were a Georgia resident I'd be taking GT as my 1st choice.

• Moderators

Tech is a great school but their athletes are clearly there for their athletic ability. Their football team was worst in the ACC with a 55% graduation rate. Their basketball team made that look great with an 18% graduation rate.

• Like 1

I like these results so far. And my bold prediction is that old UGA loses to Auburn which then puts UF back into the championship. Trust me it will happen, its UGA.

Even if UGA loses to Auburn they are still in the SECCG. I'd bet money on our 3rd SECCG in a row !

The Gators will be lucky if they finish 8-4. I think 7-5 is more probable for them

Edited by coachx

Side note, but I was very happy to turn on Friday Night football and see my longtime-favorite scapegoat, Reggie Ball, on the sidelines of his old High School. He's Stephenson's offensive coordinator. Good for him!

~lw3

UGA fans love Reggie Ball. He was so easy to beat.

• Like 1