• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lou and Josh

NiquesBiggestFan

It sems like every time the camera went to the 2 of them they were arguing about something. The pregame show talked about the Hawks players being close and doing things together off the court. But on the court it looked like there wasn't a lot of love.I hope it's just me being overly cautious but I don't know.I'm glad Joe is gone because I felt like he wasn't part of the TEAM. I wanted this team to be a TEAM. Did anyone else get a feeling of frustration between Josh and Lou?

I think people are overreacting here. Lou & Josh have been friends for years, even before they were in the NBA. The closer friends you are, the more you will bitch at each other. Friends bitch at each other all the time because they can give their opinion straight up. It's a guy thing. If you're playing sports with one of your best friends, and you're wondering what he is doing, then majority of friends will be like "YO, WTF ARE YOU DOING" verses someone who doesn't know him as good, and won't say anything.

• Like 1

Josh took the ball out of bounds and was motioning for Lou to come gegt the ball cuz Teague was being pressured. Lou did not see which forced Josh to call a timeout - that was the major argument that people saw....I don't see that as a big problem.

• Premium Member

Just two guys trying to learn how to play with each other and build chemistry.

I agree with the above, but we still may be Lottery bound. I knew this was gonna be a down season, but the reality of actually seeing it still stings.