• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GM2:2012-13 Season: 1st Road GM: Hawks at Thunder 0-1

MrMeltdown

Good win. I am no negative Nancy but Drew still put a damper on this game by sitting Teague for no apparent reason the whole 4th.I don't care what reason you can come up with Joe, Josh, or Al would not have sit the whole 4th regardless of what was going on.

With Teague in there the Thunder were taking control of the game. Lou and Harris controlled the game in the 4th while we built our lead. Teague played fairly well minus the turnovers but I have no problem with LD sticking with what was working. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Can we please give Drew a little slack after this game? He made the right subs and stuck with the hot lineup. Our Defense basically nullified Russ and limited Durant tonight. Can we admit that he is a pretty average coach that can guide our team to some wins and not constantly call him the worst thing since the black plague?

People are so unaware. Teague got the team off to a great start then Devin and the rest came in and basically gave that away, Teague came back in and picked up where he they left off. Teague kept his pose when they made that run to get it to like 9 in the 3rd and helped them get it back down to 3 or 5 before going to the bench in the 3rd and never saw the floor again. Harris did absolutely nothing that Bibby could not do which is give the ball to someone else and get out the way. Teague got 16 and 5 in 25 minutes while Harris got 7 and 1 in 21 minutes. It is once again clear that LD will choose any option possible over Teague no matter what he does.Teague needs to sign elsewhere in the offseason. He needs a clean slate, too much baggage here