• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why are Fri and Sat games not televised ?

coachx

• Premium Member

One of the few times us out of towners can benefit. I got the game on league pass tonight via the Washington broadcast. Washington's announcers had a lot of good things to say about the Hawks too. We get a lot of respect around the league from the other teams broadcast crews. To me, that means a lot more than ESPN showing us love.

We get a lot of respect around the league from the other teams broadcast crews. To me, that means a lot more than ESPN showing us love.

Great point. I would love to hear Walt Frazier eloquently describe our D and passing against New York, if we're playing well of course.

It's because it's Friday night and they want folks to go to the game to watch it instead of laying on the couch and watching it at home. It's what happens when attendence numbers are low. http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Like I always said . . . it is what it is in Atlanta. Friday night on a very warm night ( for December ) . . . and only 13,000 show up. Hawks are technically a top 3 team in the East right now and 1/2 game behind Miami for the SE Division lead . . . but draw like they're one of the worst teams in the league. Winning doesn't sell in ATL.

I for one never cared if people showed up or not but last night I even shook my head at all the empty seats. The 300 level along the baseline of the Hawks bench was virtually empty. I think its like 4 sections on that side and it may have been 50-100 people up there and I'm nice with those numbers. Those seats were $1 last night on various ticket sites but who am I to tell someone how to spend their money. Just wish fan's would show up and apparently so does the tv networks.

I for one never cared if people showed up or not but last night I even shook my head at all the empty seats. The 300 level along the baseline of the Hawks bench was virtually empty. I think its like 4 sections on that side and it may have been 50-100 people up there and I'm nice with those numbers. Those seats were $1 last night on various ticket sites but who am I to tell someone how to spend their money. Just wish fan's would show up and apparently so does the tv networks.

Oh please...it was Friday night and the wife needed to go Christmas shopping and the opponent stunk. There are going to be nights like that.

You have to be careful this time of year:

• Moderators

@MQD. Where do u get tickets for $1. I'd make the 1hr 30min drive a couple times a week if the tickets are very inexperienced.

Check StubHub. They got $1, $2, $5, etc. prices on Hawks tickets. Checked the Bobcats/Hawks tickets coming up and they had upper bowl for those prices. I'd get a $1 upper bowl then either move down to first row upper or just stand somewhere in the lower bowl...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk