• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WOW! Did you see it?

Gray Mule

• Premium Member

Was it on any tv anywhere? There wouldn't be video highlights if nobody taped the game

It definitely was, I had an option for both the Hawks and Memphis telecast on league pass.

And Mule, you are right! I didn't bother watching Sportscenter, but I can imagine we didn't receive any coverage. I watched some NBA TV after the game and we were probably the 5th or 6th game they talked about.

they don't have enough time in a 1 hour sportcenter to show Hawks highlights.That would mean they would have 45 seconds less to talk about the Lakers/Lebron/Yankees/Cowboys.

Exactly! not a single clip that i saw...it's not like the overachieving 3 seed in the east just upset the 1 seed in west on their court or anything.

luckily they since they were playing memphis, i got to see the game on fox sports south. wish they played the hawks games instead of grizzlies on fss, but i'll take it.

It was a really good win... I'm not sure of Memphis is quite as great as some think.

But they were 9-1 at home going in, and they are one of the better teams in the league. A big win that makes up for the loss to Cleveland. One offensive rebound away from a 10 game winning streak.

One thing I find interesting is that despite the athletic ability and shooting, the team really hasn't had a really big explosive performance yet as a team. You might could say the game against the Kings a while back. But really, not many explosive offensive games as of yet.

You can bet your ass we will surely be on their tonight after this game. They will be talking about how the Heat have righted the ship and are now on the correct path. Mark My Words..

And BTW... F**** LBJ and Wade, complaining about every little thing. Im about tired as hell about how these superstars get all the calls after complaining. The refs need to grow a pair..

After Monday night football, the first thing mentioned?

Aw, shucks. You musta peeked. The very first words out of ESPN was

about the big win for King James against Atlanta. An easy victory!

If you want mentioned, you just gotta lose to the right team.

A team filled with all stars. A team who complained to the officials as if they were little

cry babies. His Majasty, who is allowed to run wild. He's like the 900 pound gorilla.

He can go any where he wants to go. If any one gets in his way, it is a foul, not on

the mighty one, but on his unworthy opponent.

Sure, they are talented. Every one of them. Super good. Why shouldn't they be. When

you assemble that many all star players, when you build a super team, you expect super

results. The refs apparently agree. They can do no wrong.

Still, with all this, Atlanta made a game of it through three before falling apart in the 4th.

They have a bench that would be the starting five in several places. Yet, with all this,

Atlanta stayed with them and played a fine game through three.

Oh, well. I'm still proud of my Hawks.

And, we made the highlights on ESPN!!!

Posted Image

• Like 2

Posted Image

He could have let that ball go by so easily. He deliberately stuck his foot out to save it. Just another reason to dislike the NBA and these BS superteams. If there was ever a sport that was rigged. It would definitely be the NBA.

He could have let that ball go by so easily. He deliberately stuck his foot out to save it. Just another reason to dislike the NBA and these BS superteams. If there was ever a sport that was rigged. It would definitely be the NBA.

I almost threw up after the jump ball with about 30 seconds to go in the Bulls/Clippers game last night. Anyone else see it? It was thrown so poorly that Deng couldn't even reach far enough to get a finger on it. I know that jump ball's have been redone because of poor tosses before and that should have been what was done. Clipps end up with it and hit free throws to ice the game. I agree with you Hawksrule152, some sketchy stuff goes on in these games. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the Eastern Conference team lost but still, it was awful.