• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you welcome Chillz back home?

T21

I'm having a hard time forming an opinion on this, perhaps I'll wait for Exodus to chime in.I'm having a hard time forming an opinion on this, perhaps I'll wait for Exodus to chime in.

Doesn't look like you had a hard time forming an opinion on this lolSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

• Premium Member

Not even if he offered to pay the Hawks and did the teams laundry. The guy is absolutely horrible and doesn't belong in the NBA.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Couldn't have it said it better myself. I never saw what people saw in him. The ugliest and slowest set shot in NBA history and the SLOWEST wing player I have EVER seen and people miss that? No. Just no.

We need a starting caliber SF, not an end-of-the-bench guy: So, no to Childress.

Oh, to Mutombable- I do like Marrow, but he can't stay healthy. Korver had that back thing, but otherwise has played hard every game. Korver's actually better than I thought.

• Premium Member

His game has really regressed since leaving for Greece. Let this be a lesson that playing against lesser competition isn't gonna help you improve your game.Honestly, he wasn't good to begin with but now he is Mario West without defense. I'd rather sign any random guy off of the waiver wire.

• Premium Member

No. Way. For the first time in a longggg time. Adding depth is something that doesn't look like needs to be done anyway. Morrow needs more PT and Jenkins needs more PT IMO. Anyone else think Morrow is better than Korver or do I stand alone?

Morrow is horrible on Defense. That's the biggest problem. The only thing I give him the edge over Korver is when putting the ball on the floor, but he isn't exactly great at that either. When he is on his game he is equal to Korver as a shooter, but I feel Korver is probably a bit more consistent.