• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you welcome Chillz back home?

T21

• Premium Member

I liked Chillz while he was here, but I think that ship has sailed. The bottom line is, the Hawks GAVE him starter's minutes because he was their #6 pick and they had to see what he could do. None of these other teams had enough 'invested' in him to do that, and his production suffered because of it. He had a few decent seasons for the Hawks, but he burned a lot of bridges on his way out. Personally, I would've rather snagged Chris Douglas-Roberts before he got called up by the Mavs. Oh well.

Edited by hawkman

I'm always partial to past Hawks... But I just don't see where he'd get minutes. I'd rather see Korver, Morrow, Jenkins on the floor. I'd rather have Stevenson, just for defense and a better 3 point shooter. Chillz could get minutes on back to backs when Stevenson sits...but I don't think he would make a impact at all.

Negative.Phoenix was supposedly the perfect system for him to play in, and he didn't perform well in that system.In Greece, he was paid like the 2nd coming of Jordan over there, and was arguably not even the best player on his Euro team.If Chill was a lockdown defender, maybe I'd be more for bringing him in. But at this point, I'd rather even see Damion James back on this team, than Childress. Maybe he can land somewhere like the LA Lakers, who need even marginal bench players, to help them out.

No. Way. For the first time in a longggg time. Adding depth is something that doesn't look like needs to be done anyway. Morrow needs more PT and Jenkins needs more PT IMO. Anyone else think Morrow is better than Korver or do I stand alone?

. Better than Korver at what?If you mean shooting.. nopeteam defense? nope , rebounding nope. I have to disagree with you.
  • Like 1