• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is what happened at Tuesday's practice

TheNorthCydeRises

Hawks practice re-enactment(( Jenkins shoots and misses . . . Josh gets the rebound and starts to dribble up court ))TEAGUE: (( clapping for Josh to give him the ball )) . . Josh . . . JOSH !!(( Josh ignores Teague, pushes the ball up the floor, and throws an alley-oop to Horford out of bounds ))DREW: (( blowing whistle )) . . . Come on Josh, what was that?JOSH: My bad coachTEAGUE: (( shaking his head . . . mumbling, along with the rest of the team ))JOSH: (( looking around )) What's up?(( team still mumbling ))JOSH: What's up? . . Huh? . . . Come on now, don't everybody speak at once (( in an agitated voice ))DREW: Josh . . calm down.JOSH: (( ignoring coach )) You mean out of all of you mutha (( bleepas )) in here, don't nobody wanna say jack (( bleep ))?DREW: Josh . . come on man. Not now.JOSH: Al? (( Al staying quiet )) . . . Lou? . . . (( Lou staying quiet ))JOSH: Well I be a mutha (( bleepa )) . . . (( talking real loud now )) Don't nobody wanna say nothing? . . What up with this?DREW: Josh, that's enough !!JOSH: (( still ignoring coach )) I mean somebody gotta want to say something . . . (( looking at Teague )) . . Ain't that right Jeff Teague . . . yeah, Jeff Teague wanna say something . . . Yeah Jeff Teague wanna talk.(( Teague head down, rubbing his hands together ))JOSH: "You (( bleeped )) up . . . You (( bleeped )) up BIG TIME . . . The reason why I bring the ball up the court all the time is because you are INCAPABLE OF HANDLING YOUR POINT GUARD DUTIES.(( Teague angrily looking up, about to say something to Josh ))JOSH: SHUT . . YOUR 5 DOLLAR AZZ UP BEFORE I MAKE CHANGE !!TEAGUE: Korver brought it to my attention . . (( getting angry )) I got 4 people AT ALL TIMES that I need to try to get the ball to . . . I can't get the ball to every single one of you . . . . If you would pass me the ball . . .JOSH: If I would what? . . If I would WHAT? . . SAY IT AGAIN!! . . WHAT YOU SAY??DREW: JOSH . . STOP THIS RIGHT NOW, OR YOU'RE SUSPENDED!!TEAGUE: (( in disgust )) . . nothing.JOSH: (( angry )) THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT YOU SAID!! . . .CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I GOT RIGHT NOW, NOTHING!! . . (( yelling )) A 9 YEAR QUEST FOR AN ALL-STAR BERTH, REDUCED TO (( BLEEPING )) NOTHING(( Josh fires the ball at Kyle Korver, hitting him in the face , , then going over and choking him ))AL: JOSH !!!JOSH: (( still choking Korver and talking to Teague )) . . HUH?? . . . IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY HUH?AL: JOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHH !!!DREW: JOSH, YOU'RE SUSPENDED!! GET OUT OF HERE !!!JOSH: (( releasing choke hold off of Korver )) . . I never liked you anyway. Pretty mutha (( bleepa ))

Edited by northcyde
  • Like 4

The New Jack City reference at the end made me LOL. Poor Christopher Williams!

~lw3

LOL . .that movie actually ended Christopher Williams career. He was never the same popularity wise after that. I guess that was the point in which "lite skin brothas" went out of style, and the "dark skin brothas" came to the forefront, led by Wesley Snipes.

Christopher Williams, Al B. Sure, all of those dudes disappeared after New Jack City.

Even I got to admit that the script was funny. I usually don't laugh at my own stuff, but this is funny.

NINO SMOOVE is Josh's new name

Josh is more like Pookie than Nino. You keep hoping for Josh to do the right thing and stay off the pipe and for a while he does but in the end he can't fight his nature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Josh and his relationship with jumpers?

Posted Image

• Like 3