• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I feel so bad for Arthur Blank! If he were the Hawks owner he may have a championship by now!

JTB

I post something like this every year but I just cant help it squawkers! Watching the Falcons lose like they did today reminded me of that hawks game against the celtics!...great first half, terrible second half! But what is mind blowing is that Arthur Blank spends his money to make that team better every damn year and they come up short!

....................An let me tell it to you like this if you watch the falcons as close as you watch the hawks like me than you should be baffled! Not only does Blank spend his money but he spend it on needed positions and quality players!

Im just saying maybe if the hawks owners was willing to spend more money when we still had joe johnson before his terrible contract maybe we would have been closer to a championship! BUT nooooo these owners atleast until ferry got here ignores the needed positions, they never really went after HUGE talent...SMH

If Blank was the owner of the hawks I cant see why players would not want to play for him! Blank is a generous OWNER and that is not common among middle market or small market teams like the ATL franchises!

Too bad if forgot to get guys that can play defense.

unfortunately he didnt...they turned out to bad...atleast for the falcons

ray edwards

dunta robinson

lofa tatupu who didnt play

mike peterson

all these guys were great when they werent falcons

Then he should buy the Hawks. I look at my bank account and feel no sorrow for him either!

huh yeah youre right he should! then im sure dumb ass smith would have been long gone

you know i listened to everybody blame everybody else on the the team accept for att ryan. he gets all the dambcredit when wewin even when he puts in a dismal perfomance. evryone knows we dont have a stellar defense, just a few guys with hustle. we did not go all out to spend money on the d.it is the d that have won most of our gameswiyh big plays, not matt ryan. like one caller said he has a stat of at least2 turnovers evry playoff game.matthad a chance to cement his legacy.but he drives the ball down to throw an interception(in scorng position) in scoring position he fumbles a good snapp.we score there & thats a win. the so called sorry ass d stopped san fran at the one yrd. line .give it back to our elite qb. what does he do 3& out. for a qb that has all those weapons i have seen in too many games multiple 3&outs.(i have seen games with 5 straight) at the end of the game he trys to throw a pass to roddy inside the 1st down marker.while you see gonzalez drifting free in the endzone ( i could read gonzalez lipps (i was open) 7 on top of thatwith thfumbled snapp & this episode he looked scared.he has been in the league . he has been in the league 5 yrs. he shouldnt be getting the twinkle feet syndrome.i wouldnt invest a multy yr. deal in matt ryan, i woyld give him 1 more yr.with heavy blnoculors.if you plan on keeping him we going to have to build a defense like the ravens. i always thought matt ryan was just a plain slice of bread, sunbeam. a wife with big tits but a flat behind.

you know i listened to everybody blame everybody else on the the team accept for att ryan. he gets all the dambcredit when wewin even when he puts in a dismal perfomance. evryone knows we dont have a stellar defense, just a few guys with hustle. we did not go all out to spend money on the d.it is the d that have won most of our gameswiyh big plays, not matt ryan. like one caller said he has a stat of at least2 turnovers evry playoff game.matthad a chance to cement his legacy.but he drives the ball down to throw an interception(in scorng position) in scoring position he fumbles a good snapp.we score there & thats a win. the so called sorry ass d stopped san fran at the one yrd. line .give it back to our elite qb. what does he do 3& out. for a qb that has all those weapons i have seen in too many games multiple 3&outs.(i have seen games with 5 straight) at the end of the game he trys to throw a pass to roddy inside the 1st down marker.while you see gonzalez drifting free in the endzone ( i could read gonzalez lipps (i was open) 7 on top of thatwith thfumbled snapp & this episode he looked scared.he has been in the league . he has been in the league 5 yrs. he shouldnt be getting the twinkle feet syndrome.i wouldnt invest a multy yr. deal in matt ryan, i woyld give him 1 more yr.with heavy blnoculors.if you plan on keeping him we going to have to build a defense like the ravens. i always thought matt ryan was just a plain slice of bread, sunbeam. a wife with big tits but a flat behind.

Wow...really? Show me a perfect quarterback and I'll give you a golden unicorn....this dude just went for over 4700 yards, over 66% completions, and over 30 touchdowns, led his team to the best record in the league, n led his team to the conference championship game and you're complaining? Wow!!!! Let's break down this game a little further....although interceptions are a qb stat that doesn't mean that it's always the qbs fault, with roddy slipping that one wasn't on Ryan. Now the fumble is on him, shouldn't have taken his eye off the ball. Game could have been decided earlier if HD didn't fall from the invisible defender that tackled him in the open field when he was WIDE DAMN OPEN!!!! Touchdown right there, but that's Matt fault right? I'm not a huge Matt fan but Im a falcons fan and I know he's the best thing for this team