• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Justin Bieber is a Hawks fan...

ATLscrubLove

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151194918007047&set=a.73763657046.88888.36451792046&type=1&theater

I know he went to North Gwinnett high school for a little while a few years ago and this is basically his second home... Still this picture made me hurl a little bit, but maybe he will get us some bandwagon fans lol.

I hate social media but you can certainly get a good laugh at the comments sometimes. I can't add anything that wasn't said already. My dude asked "why hasn't he OD'd already?" Classic venom. Bieber's popularity is gonna start its downslope soon to where he's only the butt of jokes, if it already hasn't, so it's actually bad publicity for us. Nothing different than all the silly rappers and entertainers that only come out for the playoffs just to be seen.

• Moderators

I may be a part of a small crowd, but I'm cool with this. The Hawks need all of the celeb support it can get and I believemost people dislike the guy because he is today's version of the boy bands of yesteryear and it's "cool" to hate on the guy... His target audience is 12 year old girls... I couldn't name a single one of his songs, but he is definitely a mogul and the Hawks have a desperate need for that kind of support. Any type of publicity is good publicity.

• Like 1

I may be a part of a small crowd, but I'm cool with this. The Hawks need all of the celeb support it can get and I believemost people dislike the guy because he is today's version of the boy bands of yesteryear and it's "cool" to hate on the guy... His target audience is 12 year old girls... I couldn't name a single one of his songs, but he is definitely a mogul and the Hawks have a desperate need for that kind of support. Any type of publicity is good publicity.

We need to make a trade like the Braves did today to spark the franchise. Not sure who we could get but we need to liven up our fan base a bit.

We need to make a trade like the Braves did today to spark the franchise. Not sure who we could get but we need to liven up our fan base a bit.

Well, interesting to note that the Hawks aren't the only team in town to overpay for mediocre talent.