• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which Nugget

• Moderators

Galo without question, although he is having a slightly off year. 6'10, 225 lbs SF that can shoot the lights out behind the arch... and he's only 24. Get a great post playing center to pair up with Horf, retain Korver, and we may have a winner. Could you imagine defenses trying to defend both Korver and Galo beyond the arch at the same time? Man oh man, that would be a spectacle!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Denver perspective they will want a shooter back in return.........maybe they would be satisfied with Morrow but you know who they would demand be included.Their lineup needs a shooter as is......especially if you take away their best shooter in Gallo.

Watchman we may not want gallo but please don't compare korver and gallo like they are the same type of players. True they both shoot 3's really well but gallo actually puts the ball on the floor and drives to the hoop pretty hard. 2 totally different players

In the 04 draft I wanted us to take iggy at #6 and smoove at #17... I got one wish :-( I also remembering desperately wanting Shaun Livingston to slip down to us. I still think iggy would be a great asset, but gallo would be awesome also. I'll take either.

Galinari is much better BUT, Denver might bite on aSmith / KorverforIggy / Koufos / 2013 top 8 prot firstSmith is an impact player... and they could really use Korver's shooting (hate to lose him).We get a young, starting quality Center a 20's first in this draft and Iggy is an expiring next season allowing us to free his salary for the 2014 FA. If they really can't let Koufos go, then we work something around McGee. Mozgov looks like back up material and is expiring.

McGee can do some freaky athletic things on the court. He also some real stupid things. He is fun to watch no matter what though. He's a main reason why I watch Nuggets games.

Iguodala hands down.

If we're serious about contending, we need a guy who can limit the production of the people who can kill us

- Lebron

- Wade

- Melo

- Pierce

- Joe Johnson

- George

- Rose ( when he comes back )

- Deng

- JR Smith

. . . are all guys who aren't going anywhere in the near future, and will be a threat to us come playoff time. Give me the lockdown defender who can limit the production of all of these guys. Iggy is a playmaker, a slasher, and an elite defender. A Teague - Iggy backcourt would be absolutely outstanding from an athletic standpoint. And Iggy would create a ton of looks for a deadeye shooter like Korver, seeing that Iggy already does the same thing for Gallo.

Age is not a factor. You take the guy who is the best player NOW. Gallo's game isn't going to progress into an all-star caliber player, so give me the guy who is a very good facilitator and an all-NBA defender.

Lineup #1

PG: Teague

G: Iggy

F: Korver

PF: Horford

C: Zaza

or

Lineup #2

PG: Teague

G: Harris

F: Gallo

PF: Horford