• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ellis may be out of Bucks package now? Package now around Illasova

ATLscrubLove

• Premium Member

Yea? And not resigned Joe or Marvin or Bibby. There's a long list of things in Hawks history that you can go back and revise.

Tis' true. I guess being Hawks fans means never ending bad decisions and frustrations. Lol. Edited by Jody23
  • Like 1

We don't know if any of the deals have been awful, because we don't know what any of the actual offers have been. Instead, we have a tempest of Broussardian nonsense.

BREAKING: According to sources, the Portland Trailblazers are offering Damian Lillard, Nolan Smith and Wesley Matthews in exchange for Josh Smith and a 2014 unprotected pick.

See? I just said something as useful and legitimate as the rumors we've been reading all week.

Some of the offers we receive are almost disrespectful. What I don`t understand is we could have traded him in the offseason when his value was high (due to good performance last year) and he had a full year of contract. If we did not do it at that time, why do we do it now? I say keep him and try to use him as a bait to lure DH12 (slim chance). Otherwise let him walk. All we will lose is Ilyasova or Dalembert :-)