• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Book it! Jeremy Tyler is gonna be a beast!

Richesly

Haha I hope he's being sarcastic. Lol so ur pluggin him in as our starting center. Oh boy.He's great if you love ball hog dummies...I'm usually not this negative but watching him with the warriors in limited action makes me come to this conclusion. Not the sharpest tool in the shed and if you give him the ball in the post it's goin up. He's going straight to the D league. Hope I'm wrong.

Tyler didn't finish his senior year in highschool. He went oversees in Israel to play ball for 2 years until he was eligible for the draft. I remember this story.

Yup. This is Jalen and Skip talking about him on that situation. I was discussing this with the chatroom the other night about players needing to get an education, but a lot of them didn't agree. Glad Jalen understands.

PS. Skip is a jackass.

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 1

Yup. This is Jalen and Skip talking about him on that situation. I was discussing this with the chatroom the other night about players needing to get an education, but a lot of them didn't agree. Glad Jalen understands.

PS. Skip is a jackass.

Skip is a jackass and his generalization about kids in the final 4 not going to classes all year is a bunch of bull. Sure there are some players who don't go to class or take their tests but that's not the norm. And I find it laughable that he thinks the NBA requiring kids to have a year of college is unconstitutional. Uhh excuse me Skip but I'm pretty sure that in order to get any high paying corporate job in a America you pretty much have to have a college education, unless you're starting a business on your own or something. Damn what a jackass! But I do hope that Jalen is right about this kid, whatever it was he actually said about his skill level.

• Like 2

Never even heard of the dude, but this is pretty cool clip of him dunking in the D-League (If you have headphones on, take them off before watching!):

Isane Dunk here:

That kid has got some freakishly long arms and a hell of a wingspan. Man oh man wouldn't it be nice if Ferry found a diamond in the rough right at the deadline.

• Like 2

Anyone know if we used part of our trade exception to pick this guy up?

Or can you just pick up minimum salary guys in trade even if you're over the cap?

we fit him in under the cap thanks to the murrow trade

well me have another winner in next year's dunk contest

let me edit myself "we may have ...."