• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Return of the Jack?

PSSSHHHRRR87

I don't care if we could've used him and I don't care if he wanted to come. He dissed the hawks several times since 2004. We don't need him around our younger guys. There's a reason why spurs cut him.

I don't care if we could've used him and I don't care if he wanted to come. He dissed the hawks several times since 2004. We don't need him around our younger guys. There's a reason why spurs cut him.

Seriously, if those vets and Pop couldn't reign him in over a lil dispute what the hell is LD or anyone on this team going to do?

Awww man, I saw the thread title and thought you were talking about Jarrett. I would love JJack to come back to ATL this offseason to play if we resign Teague.

SJax, no, no thank you. There's a reason you never look back on failed bad relationships -- that works for crazy ass ex girlfriends as well as crazy ass ex teammates.

he got waived because he got into it with Greg Popavich about his role on the team. I love how the spurs put the TEAM over individual players. They have the "If you dont buy into the system and play your role you are OUTTA HERE. " mindset.

That is what a true winning organization does. Hopefully we will start buying into that mindset in the next couple of years when dealing with players.

Edit: If jbrick got into with Pop like he did with LD he would be out of there first thing smoking.

Edited by yungsta