• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My Collins scrub vid got over 7,000 views today on Youtube...

ATLscrubLove

I plugged Hawksquawk in the description, the video itself is nearly a year old. But guys I am continuing to get a ton of views, this is crazy. I don't have monetization turned on due to copyright infringement.

I don't know if I've said this to you before, but I'm a fan of the scrub videos. Scrubs don't get the attention they deserve for their, ahem, stellar play.

Thanks, yea I haven't made any in a while. I need to get a couple out.

His name is in the news, and you probably have one of the few "highlight" vids of Jason Collins on Youtube. So the hits you're receiving isn't surprising.

If something ever happened regarding Speedy Claxton ( or his wife ), you'd start receiving hits on that vid too.

True, I just didn't think I would get this many views, it's at 21,103 views right now.

Just wanted to tell you guys, crazy accomplishment for me.

That's definitely what I thought when I heard the news that an active NBA player was brave enough to come out of the closet. This is a huge, crazy accomplishment for ATLscrubLove.

Wait, WHAT??

• Like 1

That's definitely what I thought when I heard the news that an active NBA player was brave enough to come out of the closet. This is a huge, crazy accomplishment for ATLscrubLove.

Wait, WHAT??

Well, you know what I mean... A ton of views lol.

Scrublove - maybe you should put in a disclaimer saying "This video was made long before his recent coming out." You wouldn't want people to think you were bashing him for coming out...

Yea I did that once I saw this video was getting hot, it's the top comment.