• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SEASON IS OVER - WHO, IN ROUND #2 ?

Gray Mule

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Hawks died in the second and third

quarters and got so far behind they couldn't possibly recover.

To put the proper ending to the evening, Mets over the Braves in 10.

There will be scads of things to discuss between now and next season.

Free agents, the draft, coaching and much more.

The burning question right now, however, is this: Who do you want to

win in the second round, Cleveland or New York? Or, do you wish to

ignore this meeting and forget the NBA until we're back next season?

WAIT 'TIL NEXT YEAR!!

Edited by Gray Mule

My favorite players left are Curry and LeBron, but team-wise I'd most want to see Kidd and the Knicks versus Tim and Pop, even if my boy Woody would most likely get broomed. I'm indifferent towards Memphis' team, but I rock with Hollins and Z-Bo.

Edited by benhillboy

I wouldn't mind seeing JJ getting a ring. I definitely don't want to see Miami keep winning rings. They have 3 superstars, Ray Allen, Lewis, Birdman, etc. Their team is stacked and it's not even fair. Screw LeBron and Miami.

Out of the West, I wouldn't mind seeing Spurs, GSW, Memphis, or OKC winning. Just any team that can beat Sterns crew.

I really wanted to the see a Hawks - Knicks 2nd round matchup. But now, I'll have to get my NBA fix via the Memphis Grizzlies. That series vs the Thunder is going to be very interesting, especially with no Westbrook. And if they win that series, Memphis will absolutely go bezerk.

I personally want to see a Memphis - Golden St WC Finals. Two totally different styles going at each other.

In the East, I'll be watching Mr. Johnson and see if the Nets can advance at at least challenge the Heat. Brooklyn playing at home tomorrow night means nothing. Bulls aren't scared of anybody, anywhere, so the Nets will have to play one of their best defensive games of the season to advance.