• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I am a Danny Ferry stan

NBASupes

Welcome aboard dude!

I have to admit that I'm pretty excited too, but in recent years I've learned to keep that in check until I see something concrete. There are no words to describe how I feel about the position that he's put us in, but he has to follow through on it. I've been patiently waiting for this offseason since...last offseason.

We're almost there. I think we will truly get a feel for what Ferry learned in San Antonio when we see what happens this summer.

Thanks for having me and Ferry has been golden thus far and I hope that will continue.

I have been a Hawks fan forever but for the first time, I believe in Hawks management and it's because of Danny Ferry. He is an elite executive and his plan is genius. How did he get rid of Joe's contract and get a bunch of exprings as well as trade Marvin for Devin exp contract is nothing short of amazing. He is simply the best GM in the NBA. He will master his plan. Hire a great coach. Sign Dwight Howard and Chris Paul to play with Al Horford to create our own Big 3. Finally elite Basketball has come to Atlanta. Thank you Danny Ferry. The GOAT GM of All Time.

I love the John Jenkins and Mike Scott pick of last year. Scott played a lot like a young David West. Jenkins reminds me of a raw Steph Curry without the handles and passing skills. I think Steph could be a good player in the future if given the right system and personnel to play with. Al is amazing. Had a very good year is a worthy of All NBA consideration this year. To me, he is one of the best PF's in the NBA if not the best in the entire league. Korver trade for nothing was nothing short of amazing. I love Korver's game and I think he would be great if we could land CP3 and Dwight to play with him.

I am a proudddddd Hawks fan and thank you for having me fellow Hawks fans!

Posted Image

I like your optimism and I do think Ferry is a solid GM. Trading both JJ and Marvin for cap and a extra pick, while remaining just as competitive was worthy of GM of the year consideration.

I am going to temper my expectations of CP3 and D12 coming here but will say this team will look totally different next season. I see Ferry swinging for the fences in the draft, coaching decision, and free agency.

Edited by Buzzard

• 2 months later...

Posted ImagePosted Image

I should change the thread title. I was a Danny Ferry stan. I went against all facts of his tender in Cleveland and figured we would get a different result. Boy was I foolish. The dumbest thread of all time. One star.

I like your optimism and I do think Ferry is a solid GM. Trading both JJ and Marvin for cap and a extra pick, while remaining just as competitive was worthy of GM of the year consideration.

I am going to temper my expectations of CP3 and D12 coming here but will say this team will look totally different next season. I see Ferry swinging for the fences in the draft, coaching decision, and free agency.

Buzz, we may disagree but I should follow your patience more often. I got to hyped about the possiblity of CP3 and D12 and assumed he would just do the right thing if he didn't get them but he didn't. You tempered your expectations and I didn't it. Buzz, you were right. I was wrong.

Great post. Our offeason might have not been what most wanted but plain and simple Danny and Bud have finally made us a respectable franchise and it'll only get better from here. These guys seem to be willing to do whatever it takes to make this team a perinniel winner.