• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks To Seek Sign-And-Trade Scenarios For Josh Smith

NBASupes

Miami will run Memphis off the court. I honestly don't know who can beat Miami now with Westbrook gone and the Spurs once again showing their age. GSW is fun and they have both the big man play and the speed on the edges.

The Knicks and Pacers are pretenders though NY had Miami's number in the regular season. If I am betting on a cinderella this season. its GSW.

Miami will not be running Memphis off the court. That series will go 6 games minimum. They will put up a better fight than OKC did last year, that's for sure.

Miami will not be running Memphis off the court. That series will go 6 games minimum. They will put up a better fight than OKC did last year, that's for sure.

Bring out the broom man. Miami by 8 at Memphis and by 18 at Miami in their only two regular meetings.

Bring out the broom man. Miami by 8 at Memphis and by 18 at Miami in their only two regular meetings.

I think you are confused. The Grizzlies beat Miami by 18 @ Memphis and lost to Miami by 7 @ Miami. So the Grizz have outscored Miami by 11 on the year. Miami was out of their minds from 3 in the game they won as were the Grizz in the game they won.

This will be a tough series if it does end up being the Finals matchup.

• Premium Member

Did we not sweep Memphis this year? I feel like the games weren't even that close. So you want to compare our scores if we met in the finals..?And for the original topic. You mean Dann Ferry is looking for some value in a sign and trade with Josh? No joke! Give me some rumors if you want your article to provide more than just common sense.

• Like 1

And for the original topic. You mean Dann Ferry is looking for some value in a sign and trade with Josh? No joke! Give me some rumors if you want your article to provide more than just common sense.

I think that is what he means. SNT for Josh will have to bring some value and I don't see Danny eating ten million or more in cap just to buy a late round first from a top 6 team.

I think you are confused. The Grizzlies beat Miami by 18 @ Memphis and lost to Miami by 7 @ Miami. So the Grizz have outscored Miami by 11 on the year. Miami was out of their minds from 3 in the game they won as were the Grizz in the game they won.

This will be a tough series if it does end up being the Finals matchup.

My bad on the win in Memphis. I still don't see it as a good series. But if Wade has to sit out a game or two, those games will be a toss up.