• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Paul Pierce

bigjmw84

Uhhh...when did Paul Pierce get a player's option?

PP has a partially guaranteed contract next season. Only $5 million of $15 million is guaranteed. I doubt he becomes a free agent, but hey I could be wrong.

Paul pierce will never sign for MLE. Plus who says KG is leaving?

Exactly Frank...Pierce's agent will be asking for 4 years - $55million. Obviously THAT won't likely happen - but he will likely get 3 years $32m or 2 years $24m.

He will get another big payday and thinking he has dropped to MLE level is absurd.

Doesn't really matter if you think he will take MLE $$$ or get another payday, or leave Boston for ATL or anybody else for that matter. The real question I want to know is what is the proper approach? I wouldn't necessarily call PP a ball movement type player? I could be wrong but when I think about PP do I see him being a "fit"? Before we all rush off into that my dream possible line up scenario think about what is at stake here.

Does DF(which every time I type that I have Dungeon Family playing in my head) go for the win championship now approach and get anyone who is on the hunt for a ring here? Or does he get the right key players to make it happen over the long run?

If we're talking about winning a championship asap, truth plus cp3 d12 and al would be hella deadly! If he would be interested to take a pay cut and opt out of his player option I'd be able to look past his personality! I don't think he'll leave Boston anyways for his loyalty and respect for the city but dang that would make us instant title contenders not even including how well the draft may go

God I hate PP, but he can hit the big shot and is a reliable scorer. Could be a good fit along side Paul, Horf, and Dwight and Ray Allen went to the enemy, so PP could play here... I don't think he'll leave Boston because his legacy IS Boston. Why taint that by leaving? Unless Boston is serious about dumping him and he feels he still has basketball left in him, I believe he stays.

Hey Boston tainted our legacy Dominique, why not taint their legacy?

• Like 2

Truskis.

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still can't believe he did that. Not quite as bad as having to see Jason Taylor play for the J-E-S-T-S since they're a division rival of my Phins but it's pretty close.

Hack of PP in a Hawks jersey I did:

Posted Image

lol

Such a creepy looking picture!

• Like 2

Wait Dolf ur tellin me Jason Taylor playing for jets is worse than Nique for Celts?...U broke my heart ...u broke my heart :-( I,.......I cried...;-(

Still can't believe he did that. Not quite as bad as having to see Jason Taylor play for the J-E-S-T-S since they're a division rival of my Phins but it's pretty close.

Such a creepy looking picture!

Jason Taylor to the Jets was the worse luckily we got JT back to retire with us and he should have had a fumble return for a TD against the Jets to end his career called back on a penalty. Nique in a Celtics uniform was bad, but I agree JT in Jets uni was worse.

I think Jason Taylor was worse purely for the sheer amount of shit that he used to talk about the Jets and their fans......only to end up joining them. Sure Nique might of called Larry a turkey here or there but I don't think he said or did anything on the level as Taylor did with the Jets.

I think Jason Taylor was worse purely for the sheer amount of shit that he used to talk about the Jets and their fans......only to end up joining them. Sure Nique might of called Larry a turkey here or there but I don't think he said or did anything on the level as Taylor did with the Jets.

Yep that's very true! Plus going to play for a hated division rival will always be more of a forbidden thing for a player to do than a general rival.