• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3 minutes left in the game and no game thread?

Admin

• Moderators

I am astounded that the Spurs are this close. Everything is going Miami's way. They are ridiculous from 3 this game and SA is cold as ice. Ginobili is making some dumb turnovers and Parker looks half dead. Lebron is having a career game and the Heat have gotten numerous random bounces that went in their favor. I have a hard time seeing SA winning but I'm still rooting for Coach Bud and co.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

A lot of people hate LeBron, I do too when we play against him, but he is a great player. He plays the game right and is a level headed dude. If a guy like Vick had his character he would have been great too. I was pulling for the Spurs but I'm glad LeBron got ring #2 so he isn't as hungry next year.Lets get this offseason started!!

And so was Ginobili. He was either on the Heat's payroll, or he had compromising pictures of Pop. He always seemed to make ill-timed passes over the last two games. I really feel bad for Duncan. He had the game of his life on Tuesday, and it was all for nothing. Then tonight, he had a couple of chances at tying the game but failed. I have to say though, Leonard did everything he could to keep the Spurs close. I'm not mad the Heat won. We were treated to two classic games in Miami. Such a shame for Duncan though.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

And so was Ginobili. He was either on the Heat's payroll, or he had compromising pictures of Pop. He always seemed to make ill-timed passes over the last two games. I really feel bad for Duncan. He had the game of his life on Tuesday, and it was all for nothing. Then tonight, he had a couple of chances at tying the game but failed. I have to say though, Leonard did everything he could to keep the Spurs close. I'm not mad the Heat won. We were treated to two classic games in Miami. Such a shame for Duncan though.

Manu was horrible...
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Well, if we can't sign Dwight and Paul I advocate we sign Ginobili for whatever amount we need to hit minimum payroll. Play him 48 minutes per game and let him orchestrate the offense.

Wiggins here we come!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Heat are 2-1 since their Big 3 came together. Already more successful than Boston's Big 3. Do you think they will make it to the Finals for a 4th time? Who would be their biggest challenger next year?

Our big three, if the LA guys aren't stupid.
  • Like 1

Heat are 2-1 since their Big 3 came together. Already more successful than Boston's Big 3. Do you think they will make it to the Finals for a 4th time? Who would be their biggest challenger next year?

Due to Father Time. Miami's big 3 are still several years younger then what KG, PP, and RA were 4 years ago.Without RA this series would have been over in 6 games. Edited by coachx

I hope this inspires CP and Dwight to come to Atlanta, I mean there's no way we'll have as easy a route as MIA did to winning their championships but with them I believe we can make something happen.

Edited by Flight

Congrats to the Heat. Their second best player (Wade) is considerably better than San An's second best in Parker. I'm a LeBron and Jesus fan to the death, so I ain't too hurt as a Spurs fan. They sagged off LeBron on the jumper, and he hit damn near every one. Great cap to a great NBA season. Let's Go Hawks.

• Premium Member

I was about to say congrats to Erik Spoelstra for being a much better coach than people give him credit for, then I found out that he's dating a Heat dancer and I no longer feel sorry for him...

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/nikki_sapp_of_the_miami_heat_dancersuh_yump/10399639

Posted Image

Lol that is pretty funny. Dude has the MVP, a team dancer and lives in MIA. I can't say I'm sold on him as a coach..

But there isn't a bone in my body that feels sorry for him either. He's living a dream.