• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Paula Deen fired from The Food Network for her "slave" themed wedding

Admin

I love me some Paula Deen and never would have imagined in a million years her being a racist after seeing her with a shirtless Taye Diggs on her show a few years back where she was all over him. But man oh man throwing a "slave" themed wedding and bragging about it is just plain dumb.

People are so sensitive these days... Posted Image

Call it what you want...You can't go in your office/workplace and just say inappropriate/offensive comments...the wedding thing is apparently, the tip of the ice berg - she was harassing some of her employees using racial slurs and other nonsense....but she did make a ton of money in the interim so she will be ok..

She's a stupid b_tch who has now been found out....F'her.

Honestly - dammit - I hate it when these dumbasses with "stars" on their names get caught being racists...you know why?

Because I LIVE in a multi-cultural community...and have friends of all races. So. These dumbasses get somebody all charged up and guess who pays the price?

Me. I have no desire to get killed on some twisted revenge thing because of this b_tch or the guy who shot Trayvon in Florida.

..and ..while well armed..I have no desire to shoot another human being..if I can avoid it.

Edited by DJlaysitup